Arriving...

chapter 2

*After what felt like days to Alex, they finally arrived in Los Angeles.*

"What is with the weather here i feel like i have arrived in the Sahara desert!" I said.

"Stop being such a cry baby! We've only been here for ten minutes and your already complaining!"

"Whatever, so who's going to pick us up, because you are making no attempt at getting a taxi."

"Lex, do you really think Jake Ryder uses taxi's? I'm getting my friend to pick us up my driver is on vacation."

"Oh, but what if yo-" I didn't get to finish before a 12 year old looking girls came screaming up to us (as in Jake) asking for pictures and autographs. One of the girls had an iPhone 5s, really i only have an iPhone 5, and thats because it is a birthday present!

"Hello, Earth to Alex." Jake said while snapping me out of my haze.

"Oh, sorry what?"

"I said, my friend is in the parking lot, there is too much traffic in the front for him to park, and considering the situation he cant really come out of his car..." Weird, I guess his friend is handicapped.

"Ok lets go."

Before we walked to the parking lot, Jake thought that it would be a brilliant idea to put his hoodie on. When we actually in the parking lot, you wouldn't believe the amount of attention was brought to us just because it was about 100 degrees outside, and my brother was wearing a hoodie. then you look at me and I'm in a tank top and short jean shorts.

"Hey guys" I think my heart dropped when i had found the owner of the mouth who had said that, it was like slow motion. He even did a hair flip which internally killed me!

"Sean Allister!" I said with a gapping mouth.

"No, Sean Kingston." Said Jake with a snicker.

"Oh shut it will you!"

"Make me you little bit-"

"Guys! I've got places to be, get in the car." Said SEAN ALLISTER!!

After we put our suit cases in is silver Mustang GT, we got in and Jake immediately started telling Sean about some vine he saw on the way here.

"So, i didn't quite get your name" Sean said in his super hot British accent.

"oh, its Alex''

"Well nice to meet you, famous Alex!"

"How am I famous?"

''Because your brother is always telling me how your so in-"

"To fashion, yup how your so in to fashion." My brother said quickly interrupting Sean.

"Yea, ok were here!" Said Sean.

When i looked out the window the only thing i could say was "holy crap!"

=================================================================================

so how bad was it????

chapters will be longer, but I'm just experimenting right now