Are you up for the ride?

I see you. My heart begins to race. I have one question. Eyebrows arched you stare back into my eyes.

"Are you up for the ride?"

It is much like the feeling of a roller-coaster. You sit in the chair, your legs dangling in mid-air. Looking to both sides of you, left then right and then in front. You know what is to come. Nervous. Excited. You wait.The safety checks are nearly complete and the staff tug on your harness which bobs in approval, ready for the ride ahead. Swaying your legs in the air, the countdown begins.

3.....

You are ready for the wind to blow in your face.

2.....

Your stomach is ready to drop

1.....

You take a deep breath

0.

You scream like hell and smile the whole way through.

Jennifier Austin-Lee is a girl with fiery red hair to match her attitude. But the question is, is there a guy to match her? Answer? Well maybe. When Jennifer’s parents send her off to a private boarding school in London, England, Jennifer is more fierce than ever. Her tongue gets her into trouble, fights, she makes enemies and somehow even gets sent into jail. But can Love change all that?

So it's your choice.

Are you ready to harness up?

The countdown begins.

I love feedbacks/comments, a vote is you think i should update soon, and fan if you really like :)