YA HAYATI//An Islamic Story Parody [part 2]

Okay, ma sha Allah, so y'all [lol did I just say ya'll] seemed to really enjoy HABIBTI, ma sha Allah, so here's YA HAYATI. [for my Nazım readers I put a reference to it in here for you. See if you can spot it ;D]

ENJOY!

And again, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS. THIS IS A JOKE, AND I AM GUILTY OF COMMITING SOME OF THESE CLICHES. DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED!

YA HAYATI

[i love her. or at least, I think I love her. I wouldn't like, die for her but like, she's cute tho ==Zayn]

"OH NURA- ergh, NESRIN, I mean, ANNABELLE- I MEAN ZARA GET UP! You're late lol"

My mom shouted from downstairs. Ugh, I was busy sleeping. I was just so depressed over the fact that I had to marry Adam Ahmaq. I couldn't just forget it, or casually ignore it like they did. My dad went to a three year business trip in Cuba so I'd never see him again, and I was super sad. Oh yeah, and my mother was going to China to rebuild the Great Wall so you could actually see it from space...

But yeah I was still sad over my family leaving me. And plus? I am not a morning person.

I dragged myself out of bed and saw my brother standing in front of me with a bucket of water in his hands. Good thing I got out of bed or he would have thrown it at me. Unfortunately though...I was wrong.

My brother Amir tossed the bucket at me, drenching me in ice cold water to the very tips of my fingernails. I was shuddering violently, and felt this water didn't just come from the kitchen sink- more like the Arctic. I looked up, gritting my teeth.

How could girls at school like him? He always bullied me and caused me pain and it made me hate him. And he hated me back because I drove his Mercedes Benz off of a cliff, but that was one time.

But we loved each other anyway.

"Oh Amir," I waved my hand in a loving voice and we both hugged each other. "OMG you're such a loser."

"I hate you 2," he smiled lovingly at me. "I can't believe you're getting married to Adam Ahmaq. His last name is kinda controversial."

"We can ignore it."

"But Zara, you're some gorgeous Tumblr hipster hijabi girl who speaks fluent Arabic. You can't ignore his last name."

"Well I have to go to school," I said, flipping my damp, dripping almost frozen hair with my frostbit fingers. "Bye."

"Scones, crumpets and yellow teeth."

I paused on my way out the bedroom door. "What?"

"Don't forget we're British."

"Oh yeah! Even though there's lots of different types of British accents and forms of it spoken all through out Europe. Anyway. Earl Grey, parchment, rubbish!"

I left, after putting on my--[insert extensive description of what character is wearing here because the author simply doesn't like describing clothes from the sheer boredom it brings]-- and went to the kitchen where my mother was cooking food with a smile on her face. Dad was sitting at the table.

"DAD!" I exclaimed. "I thought you left for Cuba!"

"They found out my name had Muhammad in it so my flight was mysteriously canceled. Eh, road trip."

"Oh, Kenny." My mother laughed and set a stack of pancakes in front of him. Then Amir came and we all sat together and laughed and sang Arabic nasheeds and were a happy family.

Then I remembered I was late. "I have to-"

"Hey! Zara!"

I turned around, and saw Adam walking downstairs, and I felt my heart beat faster. His gorgeous light blue eyes mixed with green that were bordered by beautiful long eyelashes, his gorgeous, hot curly black hair and his amazing nose with nostrils that flared oh so perfectly once he smelled the pancakes. His rock hard abs matched with his rock hard face and I lowered my gaze to see his pink, plump, lips, and the slightest amount of stubble on his chin.