Chapter 22

Jisoo POV:
The next couple hours was spent catching up and endless amount of laughter. Hanging out with the girls really made me realize how much I missed them.

"Lisa! Where'd you put my phone?" Jennie scolded.

"I gave it to you what do you mean."

"No no I set it on the table after you played games Aish." Jennie sighed making me laugh. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Looking at the sceeen Jinyoung was calling.

"Hold on guys I have to take this."

"I bet it's her lover boy." Rosé said making all the girls squeal. I rolled my eyes.

(bold is Jinyoung and italics is Jisoo)

"Jinyoungie?"

"Jisoo ya! What are you up to?"

"I'm still hanging out with the girls.Why? Is there something wrong?"

"No it's just I was wondering if you can pick me up now. With Jaebum hung of course." Jinyoung said making me freeze.

"Oh of course. I take it you both made up?"

"Mhm yeah. We're still in the same area at Han River too."

"Ah okay I'll be there soon."

"You're the best! Bye."

"So how'd it go?" Lisa said curiously as all the girls were huddled close to each other.

"I have to go pick up him and his ex now at Han River."

"Ooo good luck unnie." Jennie said.

"Fighting!" Came from Rosè.

"You guys are too much." I said laughing a little.

"But you love us though." Lisa said smirking making me shrug.

"Alright I'll be leaving now. I'll definitely come back soon."

"Bye bye unnie!" Came from all of them.

Jinyoung POV:
We spent the rest of our time walking around drinking warm coffee. It was nice and knowing we didn't go past friends wasn't so bad.

"Hey it's getting late, we should probably leave now." Jaebum spoke up.

"Hm yeah. I'll call Jisoo to pick up us." I said making Jaebum look hesitant.

"It's okay. She's great. She'll probably come off really scary at first though." I said making him relax a little.

"Okay. Go ahead and call her." He said as I dialed her number.

Quick time skip to when Jisoo picks them up.

"Ah there! I see her." I said as Jisoo as pulling up.

She got out of the car to greet us. Giving me a quick and warm embrace. "Hey." I said.

She let out a small hi before turning to Jaebum.

"Hello Jisoo-ssi I'm Jaebum which you may have probably known." He said giving her a little bow.

"Oh I know who you are." She said a hint of sass in her voice. Hearing this, I shoved her shoulder a little.

"Aish uhm it's nice to meet you Jaebum." It was silent for a few moments u till I spoke up.

"Why don't we all go out to eat? We can get to know each other better."