yn POV

Yn:I woke up in the softest bed I could've ever imagined. However, its not the bed I planned on waking up in.As I observe the room, I realize that I'm in here alone. This could be my chance to escape. As I make my way out the room, I realize I don't have my phone with me. As I make my way down the stairs, I see him sleeping on the couch. Perfect! I was able to make it to the door, when I hear a husky voice.

Chris: (smirking) where you going?

Yn:(thinking) I've never noticed his features before. He's really tall, well then again, I am 5'4. His hair is short,brown and curly.He has a lot of tattoos. But what really caught my eye, was his pink, plump lips.

Chris:(chuckling deviously) Yn there are rules and you just broke a couple of them.

Yn:(stuttering) ww what rules did I break?

Chris: 3. speak when spoken to,  and 1. no escaping and  additional rules: no back talking and do what I tell you to do.If you defy these rules, there will be punishments. Got it?

Yn: (stuttering) Gg got it.

Chris: (chuckling deviously) Good.

Chris: I have friends coming over in  little, remember, your my girlfriend and if you cause any suspicion there will be a severe punishment.

Yn: Okay

after warning me, he went to the kitchen