Chapter 7

Y/n: I was training with Goki. We both wanted to be stronger. But in the middle of the fight. Goku appeared in front of us and took a punch in the nose landed by me.

Y/n: Oh. hi Goku!

Goku holding his nose: Hi guys. we're going to be in the preliminary tournament. And since you are a god of destruction candidate. Whis wants you with us. And he also told me to tell you that you could bring Goki if you wish. 

Y/n: You up for coming with Goki? 

Goki: Yes. I would not mind seeing our competition.

We met up with everyone and went to the sacred world of the kais. And I realized that this place is becoming a common place to go for us. The supreme kai teleport-ed us to Zeno's palace. There we met universe nine and the three warriors representing them. Then the grand priest teleport-ed us to the world of void. We watched the three fights. But then a man came down and challenged Goku to a fight.

Y/n: I don't think so. 

I jumped down to the arena.

Y/n: Goku already had his fight. So if you want to fight. Then you will have to face me. 

Zeno: Ohh! Y/n is going to fight! 

Zeno 2: Go Y/n! 

grand priest: It is decided, Toppo of universe eleven will face Y/n of universe seven. 

Toppo: So are you with that evil Son Goku?

Y/n confused: Goku, evil?

Y/n: You must have the wrong Goku. Our Goku is the nicest person I know.

Y/n in head: Maybe he met Black somehow?

Toppo: Enough of this. Let us fight.

I went super saiyan two and started fighting against Toppo.  He put me in a joint lock. But I was able to get out of it and put my shoulder back where it belonged.

Y/n: That won't work again. 

We continued fighting but then I decided to get serious. 

Y/n: Lets take it up a notch! *goes super saiyan blue surprising all the gods except for Champa and Berrus*. No, I need. Everything! *goes super saiyan indigo surprising the grand priest*.

I started charging up a final flash.

Grand priest: That is enough! 

I stopped charging my attack.  Toppo mentioned a warrior stronger than him named Jiren. The grand priest said that in forty earth hours the tournament will begin.  We went home to prepare for the tournament. 

I decided to rest in bed. Goki laid down on top of me with her head on my chest.

Goki: This could be it for us. 

Y/n: Yeah. 

Goki: No, I don't believe we will lose. with twelve of us in there. We will win. And we have you. You'll beat them all Y/n. 

She moved so her face was over mine. Our lips met and we kissed. And for that moment I had no worries in the world.         

A/n: Okay quick note, I changed the number of participants in the tournament of power to fit with the story. Do not worry though. I will blend it in well.