Chapter 3

enjoy <3 XD

<><><><><><><><>

Shadow's POV

 Its dark, and scary, I tried so hard to open my eyes when I heard Frank say he loved me coz I truly loved him too. I felt something on my hand, I used all the energy to squeeze  but it wasn’t much.

“Shad baby, please open your eyes” I heard frank say. I used all my energy to open my eyes and it worked. I looked up to see Frank, he’s eyes were all red and puffy, I could tell he has been crying.

“Frankie” I whispered. He turned to me and grinned.

“Shadow your awake” he said hugging me.

“yep now can I get out of here, I don’t like them?” I asked smiling and how cute he was.

“ill go get a doctor” he said and ran out the door, 5 mins later he came back with a doctor.

“Hello, Shadow im Dr Calvin, im going to run a few tests” he smiled, after the tests.

“you will have to stay in today and you will be allowed to go tomorrow” he smiled and walked out.

“fucking shit” I said, I hate hospitals. Frank sat down and smiled. we talked about loads of random shit until there was a knock at the door. My mam, dad, Abby and Ashley walked in looking really sad.

“heya guys” I smiled, they looked up and grinned. They ran to me and hugged me loads. I giggled at them.

“You okay?” my mam asked.

“yeahh im fine, just really want to get out of here, anyway would anyone like to tell me what happened after I blacked out??” I asked.

“well Gee, Mikes, Bob and Zander all pinned down Connor, Jack and Hannah and we phoned the police and they have all been arrested and have 15 years in prison so your safe now” My dad smiled.

“Thank god” I grinned, we all talked about random things and what it would be like to go on tour. A knock a the door came, and in walked Gee, Mikes, Bob and Zander, they saw me and ran and attacked me in a hug. I laughed.

“hey guys” I smiled.

“Heya shadow” they smiled back, we all talked about random thing until another knock came at the door.

“Who the fuck could this be” I said, Ash opened the door to revile 4 tall lads,

“Guys “ I shouted, the looked at me and all pulled me into a hug.

“heyaaa, how is everything Shad?” Jinxx asked.

“Im fine just really want to get out of here lol, wbu lot?” I grinned.

“Everything is great now” Jake smiled.

“Cool, Frank, Gee, Mikes, Bob and Zander this is BVB, BVB this is My band and Abby’s boyfriend Frank is Mine, Gerard, Mikey, bob and Abby’s is Zander” I introduced and smiled.

“So this is the guys Ash showed us” Andy smiled, I grinned and nodded.

After everyone had left, I fell to sleep, with Frank lying next to me.

I woke up and saw Frank still asleep, the Dr came in and told me I could go as soon as im ready, I smiled the got out the bed, grabbed my bag and took a shower, then put on my BVB top and black shorts with my vans. I did my hair and makeup, put in my lip rings, nose ring and eyebrow bars. I walked out to see Frank upset, I ran to him and hugged him.

“I thought you were gone and that I just dreamt you were talking to us all” he sobbed.

“I will never leave you, never, Frankie I love you so much, from the first day I looked at you, I was so happy, it was love at first sight” I smiled, he looked at me then his lips touched mine, they fit together so perfectly.  Someone walked in.

“Just wanted to say, im taking you two home after you have eaten my sister” Ash said smiling. We pulled away and smiled. I gave Frank my eyeliner to use then we set off to my house since we were practicing.

We got home and I was greeted by 4 tall men, my mam and dad, Abby, Zander, Gee, Mikes and bob, they were all so happy. We went to the second garage and I got my guitar and just started playing my own song (A/N ghost of you-MCR)

“Wow that was good, we should use that but first lets try im not okay, heres the music we wrote for you” Gee smiled handing me a piece of paper. We started to play and I got it straight away. We played it a few times and it was really good. We played.

Skylines and Turntables,

Helena

and a few BVB songs.

After we finished my mam ordered pizza, a loads of snacks and a fuck load of alcohol. BVB, My band, Abby and Zander sat in my mazzive room and Drank, played games, Music and ate. It was fucking mint.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

i hope you like <3 XD

love ya all <3

Birchyy XD < 3