Keep fighting [50]

Recap:
Hidan finally releases him self from tenshis genjutsu along with Kakazu waking from his coma. They're explained the war to which the two immortals are reluctant to join but Tenshi Suades them.

"What are we fucking waiting for then? We gotta war to catch!"

||

Kabuto looks over at his pieces, intrigued with how things have been going at the second division. The snake like rogue ninja observes the tactics playing over at the other divisions of the battlefield. He then stares at the one piece he's been holding in his hand for two to three minutes straight.

"How long are you gonna stare at that?" a voice calls out.

He turns around, and it is Tobi, "Well I wasn't expecting to see you here."

Kabuto licks his lips, "Eventually your ace will have to make it's move, Tobi."

He walks away, and looks back, "We both know that Kabuto, but still your trump card will be the one thing that'll bring fear upon the shinobi alliance."

"Of course." The snake like rogue ninja said.

Tobi gives Kabuto one final glance, "Don't get too confidant in yourself with this Kabuto Yakushi otherwise you'll lose focus with you're involvement in the war."

The Masked Man uses his teleportation ninjutsu as Kabuto continues to stare back at the piece he is holding in his hand.

"How ironic. For those two to meet ." A toothy grin spreads on his cheeks.

|elsewhere|

A  male cracks an eye open, sitting up slightly. He takes a look around, his brows furrowing at the familar setting as he had woken up on a bed of flowers in an unnaturally large clearing. Pushing himself up his eyes look over his hands seeing they were not as pale and his body wasn't as thin as it was when he was alive. His vision was as clear as day, a big difference from the blurry haze he was used to. He was completely healthy.

Sprinting past the lone gates that were the entrance of the hidden village. The clear onyx eyed male marvels in awe at the speed he was going. It was twice as fast as he was when he was ill, zipping through the trees in an unknown direction.

How was he alive?

He remembered dying like he planned, succumbing to his illness.However, For some reason he felt like he was forgetting something. No someone. Someone important, someone other then his otouto...

His eyes widen as he tunes back into reality, his feet having brung him to someone. Mouth parted in shock at the curly haired male whom turned to face him, the same friendly smile on his face. He was wearing a burgundy and tan cloak with dark blue almost black ninja trousers. His skin was far different from his own, it was cracked with lines running through and the most noticeable of them all was...his eyes. The sclera was black a contrast to his sharingan.

"Shisui..."

"Hi, Itachi..."

Itachi was at loss for words. There before him stood his deceased bestfriend, now reanimated.
"What's going on Shisui. You are supposed to be...dead" a frown falls upon the crow haired uchihas face.

"So are you."

Itachis breath hitches at the statement, anothet sign that he was in fact alive. He wasn't a reanimation he was fully alive. The real question is, who brought him back...?

"You don't remember do you?" His deceased bestfriend asks with a quirked brow focusing all his power on resisting the person that had been trying to control again. Soon as he had felt a flicker of Itachis chakra he was able to break free and find his bestfriend.