Why is School Life so Hard?

All I wanted was a friend. No one liked me the way I was. I had to try to be someone I wasn't just to get people to like me. I was in the math club and in all those smart clubs but still no one could look past the part that I'm smart.

See in my school we have the cools, not so cools, and the lame. I was considered a lame, but the thing is at my school people don't look past the smartness in someone. If they see a smart person there all ready in the lames but is they would just take the time to look past that there smart they could find beautiful people just wanted to be known.

Like I said before I'm one of those people that wishes to be on the cools or even the not so cools because there still cool. I get made fun of so much that I would go home crying like today. But today was the end of that. I went to the mall and bought a whole new wardrobe. I bought makeup, shoes and jewelry. Today geek at the lame team tomorrow awesome girl at the cool team.

I woke up early today so that I could pick out the perfect outfit , straighten out my hair, and pick out the perfect jewelry to match my outfit. Today I went to school feeling confident. When I walked through the door I immediately got boy staring at me. That wasn't what I expected but I guess that's ok to. I walked by the cools and smiled. They all stared in amassment. It was like they didn't even know that is was me.

At lunch I went to go sit down at the lame table with my friends. "Sorry, this seat is only for what do the cools call them oh ya lames!"

"What you can't do that!"

One of the cools came over to me and asked If I wanted to sit with them.

"Sure why would I want to sit by these losers any way."

I walked to the cools table and looked back at what i thought were my friends.

The next day I wasn't excepted into the math chess or even the reading club because I was one of the cools."This is so not fair!" I said with a squeak in my voice.

"It is to fair you lose all of this if you want to be part of the cools." the lames said back.

"Fine then you want to be that way then go ahead be my guess I don't need you guys anyway!!"

"Fine!"

"Fine and goodbye!'

With that I left and went to hang out with the cools. Days went by which turned into weeks that turned into months. I couldn't handle seeing all my old friends just sitting there and getting picked on. But I had a choice be someone I'm not or be who I really am and except the way I am. It took me a while but I finally had enough of the cools picking on the lames.

The next morning I spoke in front of the hole student body.

"Why why do we have to have the cools, not so cools, and the lames?" "Why does it matter if someone is smart or they way the dress or talk?" "Why do we have to live are whole high school lives pretending were something that were not?" "Just think about how you would feel cools if people started to call you the lames." "You wouldn't like it would you?"

"No!" they all said with a voice that sounded like they were sorry.

"And lames how you feel if everyone was treated at least a little better than they were treated now?"

"GOOD!"

"Now can we please not have any cools, not so cools, and lame?" "What do you say?"

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" the crowd screamed like there was no tomorrow!

"Thank you thank you!"

The next day I went back to my old look and was hanging out with my new and old friends. Thinking that this is how it should've been a long time ago.

***************************************************

Hey, guys it me Augustrocks hear and I just wanted to say this is only my 3rd story and I would like it if you could read my other two stories comment and vote if you like them including this one. I know there not the best but It would help me out. Thank you. :)