Undeniable || An Invite

"Mommy I'm so tired! I don't want to go to school!" Blue exclaimed as she pretended to be tired. It was unbelievable because this kid has always been in love with school.

"Really Blue?" Beyoncé raised her eyebrow. Blue nodded and she just shook her head. "Fine, no cookies and watching Frozen tonight or you could go to school and you can stay with Auntie Solo tomorrow and play with your cousin Julez since tomorrow is Saturday. Your choice."

Blue's face lit up when she heard her Auntie Solo's name, her favorite Auntie. She did like her other Auntie but Solo's more approachable than Giselle. "I guess you made up your mind little girl. Now go and fix yourself, I'll prepare your breakfast." Beyoncé said and started preparing.

Tina just dropped off her grandson to his school and decided to stop at the salon. Her phone rang and saw it was one of her twins, Giselle.

"Hello woman." She said and Giselle probably rolled her eyes.

"Hey ma, Justin in his school?" She asked and Tina nodded.

"Yep, I'm on my way to the Salon. You need anything?" Her mother said.

"Uhm, none really. I was about to head home but since you're going to the salon, I might just head there." She said and Tina nodded as they end the phone call. As their mother, she knew right from the start that she would have troubles when it comes to her twins. Raising twins isn't as easy as you think it is. Both of them should have equal treating and both of them should have the same thing. With twins, everything should be the same but not their personality and character. Beyoncé and Giselle are both Virgos, born on the same day, but Beyoncé's the first one to be born. They might be identical but they're very different to each other. Beyoncé is more like the shy type girl; a daddy's girl. However, she also has this confident when it comes to herself, she's also a fighter if needed. She's very smart and a top on her class, especially Art subject. She's one of the known students even now. Despite all of these, Beyoncé's a humble and down to earth person. She always choose family's first before herself. Giselle, on the other side, she's almost the opposite of Beyoncé. She's very out-going and risk-taker. If Beyoncé's a daddy's girl, she's definitely a mommy's girl. Giselle is a bit of more ghetto than Beyoncé so Giselle can fight harder than her twin. Giselle's also a top of her class but sometimes they don't give her too much credits. Both twins are humble but Giselle could lose her control at some times. If she felt she needs to it, she'd do just that like without thinking. Now when it comes to their love life, men always seems to get wrong everytime they see the two. They don't know who is who, that's why some of the guys give up. Beyoncé was more courted than her and she sometimes wonder, why couldn't she have the same number as hers? Beyoncé's beauty are just as the same as hers and that would lead her to jealousy towards her sister. The two had always been closer to each other, they couldn't be separated. They're always tied together until one thing happened which made the two hate each other. Giselle made it to the salon and larked her car in the parking area. She went in and immediately greeted by the workers and some of the customers. She's been there a lot of times and most of the people only see her and not Beyoncé since she's in New York working her ass off. People would ask her isn't she with her in New York? Or, why is she still here in Houston? People would always ask her about her twin and she had enough of it.

"Hey ma." She smiled and hugged her mother, kissing her cheeks. "You got a lot of customers today huh?"

Tina nodded. "Yeah. You know it's about to be Christmas. Everybody gotta be on their best looks." She smirked.

Giselle agreed. "True on that. I might get me a mani-pedi today." She winked and Tina chuckled. "And I might have to change my hairstyle too. You know, gotta change my look for next year." She said.