grazed knees

Can you believe that? Those derelict buildings, the ones I told you about.
The ones I got a pretty picture of that time, just as if their stubborn concrete would allow their pretty picture to be taken at all. What the bricks didn't know, I took that picture while they were sleeping peacefully.

Those sleepy interiors, sad, just sad you know? A convenient store, a burned out mosque, an old second hand shop, dozed down to the ground. Like I said to you, you know? Like I said it would happen and within a sharp breath I'm walking passed building sites every day, choking on morning dust, listening to here comes the sun. Then, in a blink of an eye the new builds are up.

You'll laugh. You'll laugh, now I'm living in the roughest part of the rough neighbourhood. Ha! I'm on the opposite side to the new empty new build housing zests that are mocking the homeless.

I'll still walk through the park on a Friday night though. If he knew I did that he would kill me himself. God, now I'm thinking... imagine if he knew? I time it just right for the dark though. The boxers run their laps then. I don't know those boys, but I'm sure I'm safe walking within their training time.

And then there is the news on my radio, what the fuck is wrong with people? Really...