3.0 Unwelcomed Visitor

Fcee was really really sorry my cupcakes for having delayed the update. Watty has upgraded the server so I was unable to meet my dealine. No matter, here it is. Another hawt chapie for my sweetling. Don't tell Panda about this, he's far too young to read this kind of stories. 

 -DYLAN-

‘No!’ I still can’t believe that those things really happened. 'No! I must still be dreaming. No!' I was inside the shower. Water was flowing through my soft cream coloured skin. And I remembered it again.

It was hot, his lips were warm and every bit of skin it touched burned. I don’t want this, No I don’t want this! But as he continued what he was doing, my body continue to ache. I yearned to be touched like this.

“No please, uhhhh, please stop…” I said in between moans. I still couldn’t get away from his grip.

“Huhhh…” he stopped and now I can feel him atop me again. The darkness had blinded me but I can make out his silhouette. His face was again near mine. And then our lips met. “Maybe what you meant is don’t stop? Don’t worry, I won’t.” His voice was soft but it was still powerful.

His lips were moving back and forth, from my lips to my neck and back again while his right hand was travelling my body. It was touching my stomach and then moved lower until it found its target.

“No, uh… please... not in there.” I was no longer fit to fight. With all he was doing, my force have left me. Or was I really fighting? “Stop... this is-this is.” I was speaking in broken words. “Stop!”

“I told you, Dylan resistance is futile.” His right hand was now on his target. “See, even your body knows it. And it’s willing to participate. Just enjoy it Dylan, you know you want too.”

“Uhhhh…” I moaned again feeling his hand enveloped me. “Please…”

“What were you were saying?” He giggled as he continued to tease me. He was kissing me while busying his hand. “Come on, I can’t hear you.”

“Please…” I was moaning louder as my climax came nearer. I wasn’t able to control myself and even I can’t understand myself anymore. Was I telling him to stop or continue?

 “No!” I yelled inside the shower as I came back to the present. “It didn’t happen. It didn’t happen. I kept chanting.”

'Yes, nothing happened.' The letter from the ace of hearts was just some kind of sick joke. I might have done something to offend him so now he is playing with my mind. Whatever he does, whatever Fried does: I wouldn’t fall into his trap. I came out of the shower, drenched and then faced my life size mirror.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, towel on my waste. It wasn’t possible. This body had not been violated. Then I noticed some red marks near my neck. I moved closer to the mirror to look at it. 

'It can’t be. No! No! But how can this happen? It was just a dream. No!' And it came back to me again.