nineteen

Happy

As soon as I wake up, the memory from a couple of hours ago plays in my head. "Tomorrow, I'll take you somewhere."

Unsuccessfully shaking off the memory, I roll over my bed to check the time on my phone that's laying on my bedside table.

11:37

I still feel tired and messed up, but I decide to get up and start my day anyway. I grab my headphones and some fresh underwear and head to the bathroom. Luckily or not, there isn't a naked Yoongi in the shower. I tie my hair in something that supposed to be a bun and quickly wash up.

Fresh and clean, I come to the kitchen, grabbing things I need to do my breakfast. Or a lunch, considering the time.

Soon, Tae joins me in the kitchen, his hair messed up, eyes sleepy. He clearly just woke up.

"Morning," I greet him, adding the pre-made soup mix into the boiling water.

"Mornin" he replies, rubbing his eyes. "Can I get some too?" I nod.

"Sure, I'll make some for you," I say and open the cabinet above the stove and take out another packet of pre-made soup for him.

"Thank you," he thanks and sits himself on the counter behind me.

A silent minute later, he finally collects enough courage and speaks. "Why were you shouting at Namjoon yesterday?" I gulp, turning around.

"I was wondering the same," Yoongi joins us, coming into the kitchen. Crap.

"I uh... he..." Think Y/N, think. "We were settled on having lunch together two days ago but he totally forgot."

"Why the hell did that upset you so much? You know he tends to forget things sometimes," Yoongi asks, crossing his arms.

"I'm on my period," I say, satisfied with the lie. They should believe that.

"Oh.." Yoongi shuts up and relaxes his body. Yes! It worked! Tae meanwhile starts laughing at him.

"Yoongi, you have a lot to learn about girls," he grinns. I'm glad he got over his ex-girlfriend.

"Shut up, I'm sure I'm way more experienced than you in other things," he smirks at him, a slight annoyance in his eyes. I hold in my giggle while I start to feel a slight blush creeping on my cheeks while Tae rolls his eyes. I want to judge that, hehe.

I turn back to the stove to check on the soup. I think it's done.

"Move," I shoo them away so I get space to serve the dish.

......

The meal has been eaten pretty quickly, we chatted and joked around. Even Yoongi acted normally, which made me conclude that he forgot about this early morning's events. I'm kind of upset about it, I wanted him to remember. But I wonder: drunk people are always telling the truth and doing truthful stuff, so, does that mean that he has some feelings for me? Or was that all a coincidence?

"Tae, can you wash up the dishes?" Asks Tae Yoongi when we finish.

"Uh, fine. But why?" He complains.

"I promised Y/N a trip," I almost choke on the water I was just drinking. Tae suspiciously looks at him.

"Why?"

"I need to make it up to her," he glances a look at me with the final word before bringing his attention back to Tae.

"Oh, how nice of you," he replies, his expression softens as Yoongi shrugs with his shoulders.