A story

Hey everyone.It's sepia.

I'm gonna tell you a story. Are you all sitting comfortably?Even if you aren't i don't care.Well i do, so sit comfortably.

So yesterday was a fun day for me. This person threw some water on me because my friend had a hole in her bottle .So they took it of her and decided to throw it at me.I said to them you throw it one more time and I'm seriously gonna throw water on YOU. My water bottle was fine so a lot of the water would have been thrown at them. So the person decided to test my patients and threw more water on me!!! I opened the lid and threw it at them. They couldn't throw it back because THEIR water finished.Haha. So later on my other friend was mimicking the friend who originally had the bottle and she said who mimicked me.My friend blamed it on me.The person who threw the water first took MY water bottle and proceeded to throw the water on me!!! So I decided to wait to get my revenge. So when the person had to go they  turned in my direction to go i opened my bottle and threw it in their face. Their whole face was covered in water. Does all this make sense?

Later on in the day, I seen some people from my primary school who i hadn't seen in 4 years.Well i had seen them but didn't talk to them. I decided to have a laugh and told my friend, you dare me to say hi? She said do what you want. They were across the road so when one of them caught my eye i said hey to them. The person's face was priceless. The person looked so confused. I said to them sorry it was a dare. It was funny though,the person's face was so funny and confused.The rest of the way i kept saying i can't believe i did that and my friend told me they were looking at us even after we crossed the road.

All in all it was a very eventful and fun day.

SO I UPDATED.Oh and by the way thanks for so many reads.