Chapter 8

LOUIS P.O.V

So we have all settled into the hotel rooms, all of us lads sharing one and the girls in the other. I was starting to wonder where Liam and Lauren had got to. They had been gone for over an hour now. What could have gone wrong? It's only a 20minute drive and I'm pretty sure I'm not over reacting since I could see Sophie was starting to worry as well; she was sitting in the corner of a large sofa, twiddling her fingers round, well I'm pretty sure she's worrying because she is also not eating and there's nothing that girl won't eat, wow she really was like Niall. Then an awkward noise started to play, it was the song gangnam style gradually getting louder and louder, thats when suddenly I snapped back into reality to realise it was my phone going off, I picked it up and looked at the name, it was Liam. A feeling of sudden anxiousness rushed through me.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey, I'm going to pop to the nearest McDonalds, I want an ice-cream, I'll be back in about 10-20 minutes" he replied calmly however he sounded a bit on edge.

"Okay cool, but where's Lauren?"

"What do you mean? She's with you?" he ended with a nervous laugh.

I had nothing to say and either did Liam, we both went silent for a moment but it felt like forever, however the silence wasn't awkward but I could feel tension building up between us and I was not sure why?

I decided I should break the silence "well she is probably in the food hall downstairs with Niall" I let out a nervous laugh. "I'll go and check"

"Okay see ya mate" he then ended the call.

I put the phone down and took a deep breath, I then noticed Sophie staring at me.

"Well what happened? Where is she?" she urged me.

I let out small smirk "she is probably at the food hall" she then nodded to my comment and carried on eating out of a Ben and Jerry's tub and I'm pretty sure the flavour was peanut butter cup. I got up put on a hoodie then walked out the room.

Nialls P.O.V

I just sat their staring into space while eating a plate of fruit; I know, I went for the healthy option for once, it was quite nice fruit actually but to be honest when is mango and strawberries with a handful of purple grapes not nice, and they are purple grapes. I came down to the food hall since I was hungry and to think about all the thoughts rushing through my mind at that very moment. I put my face in my palms and started massaging my temples which is actually rather relaxing. Before I could even think about thinking I saw Lauren in the hallway, she looked stressed, both of her hands were fidgeting together while tears streamed down her face, I suddenly stood up and walked over to her, why was she crying?

"hey Lori" I felt the concern look in my face and in my voice.

She turned around and gave me a little smile however it wasn't her usual smile. "Hey Niall"

"come and sit down and you can talk to Niall" I put my hand round her and made her follow the direction I was going to, I was walking towards the back of the food hall which had some spare seats which we sat on.

"so tell me" I gave her a little smile.

"well I don't really know where to start, so much is happening at once." She had started to used hand gestures and now she was massaging her temples.

"Do you want to start with Liam and Louis?" I said slowly.

She suddenly sat upright in surprise. "How do you know?" She exclaimed.

"Well it's pretty obvious! Everyone can see something is going on" I said emphasizing the word "something", I then took a breath and this time more slowly said. "Just we don't know what?"

She looked at me for a while with sadness in her eyes and tears still streaming down her face, she started to wipe them away; she then sat upright and started talking.

"well yes there is that, that is confusing, but I'm just confused about my own feelings" she said a bit loudly because some people started turning around to see who was talking and then they stared daggers at us. This made her smile a bit.

"okay well I'll tell you the first bit, well It started from when I was in the hospital I got a text.." she then trailed off however then started speaking this time but her voice was more quiet and she was stuttering through her sentence.

"I got a text from a guy I used to date"

I was a bit confused to be honest. "well what's so bad about that?"

She took a deep breath then spoke "he's in prison, well he's meant to be"

"What do you mean" I replied a bit concerned now.

"I dated him about a year ago but we broke up because he went to prison, his sentence is 12 years long and its only been one" I started to see her swelling up. "I then got a bit worried from this text but I just thought it was someone doing a prank on me so I decided to forget about it, however I...I...I well kissed Liam in the car"

This made me smirk. "I knew something was going on!"

"Please don't tell any of the boys this...yet and also when I was kissing I noticed a guy in the car next to us staring, and I recognised him, it was my ex, the one who is meant to be in jail." Tears had started streaming down her face and she had gone pale, I think I went pale too.

I felt my entire body freeze up, the poor girl, a man who has escaped from prison who went in for god knows what is on the loose, I really would like to know what he went in for but that might be crossing the line so I won't ask her yet.

I didn't quite know what to do, I think my body has gone in shock but then I realised I'm not the one who is scared shitless right now its Lauren and she has now started to tremble. I decided to go over to her and hug her because she looks like needs it.

I saw Lauren open her mouth to say something but snapped it shut and her eyes went to a different direction, I followed her gaze to see she was looking at the doorway where Louis was standing and panicking, this made her giggle a bit. He then suddenly saw us and I pretty sure I saw a slight glance of sadness in his eyes, but as soon as I was even able to think about if it was sadness it was gone and replaced with a huge grin and he was running towards us.

"LORRRIII" he screamed while running towards, when he had got to us he put his arms around us, however mainly around Lauren.

"oh my god I thought you like died or got.. got kidnapped or something." As soon as he said "kidnapped" all happiness had vanished from Lauren, and then same happened to Louis once he noticed that Laurens eyes were all puffy from crying and her makeup was smudged around her eyes.

"come on lets go back up" louis said and took Laurens hand and started to walk up leaving me to sit down and think for myself. I suddenly then realised what Lauren meant when she said she was confused by her own feelings, she was obviously talking about Louis and Liam, oh she is in a fucking mess right now.

--------------------------------------------------------

i am soo sorry for not posting! i'm doing my GSCES and coursework and stuff so i have been so busy but in a week i promise ill be updating maybe more than twice a week:)

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter!!! it was totally different to most chapters!!! it is also is kinda weird :s but i hope you like it!!!!

Please vote and comment your opinions on the story or anything pleaseee it will mean soo much!

thank you for comments people have left its means sooo much! :)

Next chapter is going to be out soon. :) ENJOYYY!!

LOOVE YOU MY AMAZING READERSSS!

---------------------------------------------------------------