Help Is Here

So this is Abby here and I wanted you all to know that all of us here are to help. We don't judge anyone by what they did. We created this account for people to get help not so that you think we're nice people. Even though we are. We want to help you solve your problems. 

We are here to help you sort out your problems big or small. We love this account and you. No matter what the problem is you can come to one of us. It's just what we want to do. We all here enjoy helping people with their lives and helping them with anything really. You can just message us and we will help you. 

If you are depressed and are cutting yourself we can help. If you're having friendship problems we can help. Any type of problem you have we can help with. We aren't here to judge you. This is what we want to do. 

We are here to make a change in this world. This is why this account started. We knew people had problems and we wanted to help so we made it. I have met a bunch of people who are depressed and upset and I have helped them. Some of these people on this account may have gone what you went through. 

I for one have been through depression and sometimes I get it back and I can help you with that. I want to help people. I have cut myself. I have been bullied. If you're going through any of that I can help you. I have had friendship problems and relationship problems. I can help you. I have almost lost a friend because of my stubborn self. She has told me how stubborn I am and I do nothing to change it. 

We all know that no one is perfect but we can try and make you feel close to it. We want you to love yourself and be happy. If you want help or need help contact us by message us on here. Writing on our wall. Or messaging us on our other accounts. 

Remember this message next time you need help.