ocean treasures

In his eyes, the deepest treasures lie, for within them are the tears in which he cries.

The hue of blue, so rich, and azure. For beyond them are the memories that flew by, the ones he'd been longing for, as he sighs. And so the boy sat, while he ponders and paces. The boy sat as he wonders and waits.

For as the memories flash, his tears collide and crash.

His family-gone; caused by nothing but a single lash. An arm, straight through the chest. They all died but he did his best.

"He finally called us a family,"

his dying thought, as he sends his soul away, back into the heavenly skies, needless to say.

Unfortunately, in all this grey, an offer stood in his way, an offer in hand, an offer he'll refuse.

They didn't let him choose, because they
thought that he'd be of use.

So, through abuse, the boy's eyes widen. His orbs, no longer the home of sweet Poseidon. Through the taste of iron and muffled screams, the boy's tears start to stream. His dreams of being at peace in the skies, bewildered and broken; for he shall rise as a fanged beast, and instead, do nothing but feast.

But uncover his hidden innocence if you may, for under those eyes are treasures of deluxe, I must say.