Blood On The Dance Floor-Believe.Chapter One - The Concert.

All Danii's POV -

OMG OMG OMFG!!!Tonight is the night i get to met Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Von Monroe!!!!!!'Eeep!!!!!'I squealed , doing my make-up.'I can't believe we won back stage passes!!!'Destiny screamed as she did her hair. It's 5:00 PM , We have to be there by 7:00 PM , So i got ready , told Destiny to hurry up and walked out to my car , and waited for her.'Grrrrrrr c'mon!'I growled, I heard footsteps and sighed of relief.'Finally!' I smirked and drove off.

About 1 hour and a half later, We got there.

So many fans ........We walked to the ticket guy and showed him our passes, He led us the middle of the front row,All of a sudden Jayy and Davhie jump onto the stage.

All the girls was screaming so loud , I felt like my eardrums would burst!

They start signing IDGAF and jump into the crowd right we are standing ,Dahvie took my hand , And Jayy took Destiny's,Noticing our V.I.P wrist bands.'We'll see you girls after the show'They winked and jumped back onto the stage.

They stared at us through the whole concert. It finished and it was finally V.I.P time. Jayy and Dahvie jumped down and grabbed our hands and said'It's V.I.P time Ladies'c;.We followed them to the V.I.P Lounge, Where we sat next to them and talked for hours on end.

Until i finally said' Dahvie , Are you in a relationship?'my heart started racing.'No , I'm single , Haha why you ask ?'He smirked.'J-Just curious' I say , My voice shaking a little.

'Danii's got a crush on you , Dahvie!' Destiny giggled.

I stared at her for a moment , My face going red.'Aha , i see' Said Dahvie ,winking.'Well ,Are you doing anything tonight ?'Dahvie asked.

No'I said wondering why he said that.

'Wanna come with me and Jayy?'He said grinning.

Me and Destiny looked at eachother and nodded'Sure!'.

Perfect' Jayy smiled.

'First , lets go to Hot Topic?'I asked.

Sure!'Davhie and Jayy smiled.

And we was on our way.

Tell me what you think ? c: Vote?Comment? Fan even ? :DDDDDOr if there's something you want me to change ?