Beautiful Disaster Chapter 6

Alright so the story will fianlly take off after this. You get to know what she really is! I hope you all like what you have read so far and continue reading. Thank you all who have. :) 

Chapter 6

My eyes widen.

                The solidity of his muscles strains against my little frame. My body stiffens feeling his warmth stain through my shirt. In a quick moment, an arm immerses around my torso clutching onto me with such a vulgar. With the other arm, he clamps it against my neckline firmly pulling me tightly into his chest.

                But what awes me most is the rhythm of his heart. It’s like a stampede of beats racing against one another forming hits bigger than the pervious. They pound and hammer with such force that it almost shakes me. 

                My mind is shouting for my body to respond. But here I stand completely wrapped up in these stranger’s arms utterly dumbstruck to even move. And I can’t fathom why. In a sense I know he’s not human but one of the winged ones. I can feel his wings retract as they settle into his back with a fluency and grace. The bones crackle and twist and fuse the last bit in where they no longer can be seen.

His body heat, however, buries itself around me gripping me down to ease into his grasp. I settle back letting it overtake me. The man stiffens with each individual muscle clutching together in dire unison. Slowly I relieve away and in response his body falls back into the formation of mine.

Brushing his lips at the edges of my ear the man says, “We need to talk.” Rapidly he takes me by the shoulders and spins me around directing me to meet him face-to-face. My eyes immediately peer up meeting that dark sadistic gaze. They blaze a smoldering flame wild and untamed as they bind focus with mine. I’m most taken aback by the brutality of his coming forth.

                Who is this?  

                He broke in. He frightened me. He must’ve stolen something. He ruined my perfectly cleaned room. How dare he?

                I remain silent feeling my gaze hardening as the fear in me is replaced with anger. The tips of his dark brows crease inward as his palms retract off from my shoulders. He stands his ground. But momentarily he looks confused much as it’s quickly caped over with a raw mockery and resentment.

                A sudden rush of energy pumps through me sending blasts of adrenalin my way. I can feel it, this sort of power and strength embodied within me awakening me more than ever before. Gathering it all, every sense in me is quickly hyphened to an almost unbearable degree. The world is alive with each sound deafening and clearer. It rages in me building up to the breaking point of its momentum.

                Before he had to time to react, I spring into him with every bit of strength I have. The man and I shoot back crashing straight into the basement door. It smashes through; its hinges rip off like tape, and bits of plaster with shards of wood cast down like rain. The door falls in an instant impacting the cement floor like a bomb.

                The man plunges backward landing on his backside. I fall forward with both of my hands clutching tightly to his black t-shirt. Together we land in unison our bodies tightly pressing into one another’s. His head jerks back as mine blindly goes into his chest.

                In a matter of seconds my palms are already out clawing at his face. Instantly his arms spring around me tightly compacting me into him. I scream out cussing any swear word known to man. The man drones a low grunt of frustration when he suddenly rolls me over blocking out any of my kicks.