The Cottage in the Middle of Nowhere

Alexa's P.O.V.

I woke up and the wolves surrounding me were still asleep. I slowly moved my body away from theirs and stood up. I looked around at the towering trees and the thick vegatatian and just stood there.

I distinctively examined the wolves to remember them. There were five in total and they were huge! One had fur that looked like it had been splattered with tan and brown. Another one looked as if it had been dipped in a cotton candy machine. There were too many colors to count. The smallest one was a deep red with black paws. The biggest one was a gray colored and had brown tipped ears. The final one that touched me was covered in a pure gold coat. (remember that)

I heard a rustling sound in the trees and I scanned over there. A big black wolf came through the trees and growled at me. The other wolves jumped right into action and got into a stance position. The black wolf bared his fangs at the others and his hackles went up. The other wolves bowed their heads down in submission.

I looked up at him and he slowly made his way over near me. I backed up towards the trees and kept my stare at him. He slowly stalked his way towards me and warned the others off. The golden wolf stood its ground and didn't move. It was like it followed the black wolf but didn't want to give up.

The other wolf got angrier but the golden wolf didn't move. Blackie (the black wolf) charged right then and knocked the golden one down. Then Blackie walked up to me and I stood there like a statue. He was as tall as me and he stared down into my eyes challenging me to move. Blackie nuzzeled me in my neck and licked it.

I had no idea what to do when he pointed his head in the opposite direction we were going. I gradually moved and the others followed behind Blackie. They lead me to a small cottage that just ramdomly appeared. It was deserted but had all the necessities I needed. No one was there so I wondered around. It had a kitchen, and bathroom, and a bedroom with a king bed, dressers, and guy cloths. It was amazing.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed and apple off the counter. I finished that than went to the bedroom and passed out from exaution.

                                                                   Cameron's P.O.V.

I ran and ran to get to my mate. I tracked down her scent and found her looking around while the others were asleep. I growled at them to wake up and they got right in action. I bared my fangs at them and my hackles rose because my wolves protection went in for my mate.

My leading pack warrior Daniel wouldn't back down and I got mad. "Back down now!" I yelled in the pack link. He then backed down. "I'm sorry Alpha, I don't know what came over me."  I just ignored him and went to my mate.

She was perfect. She would be a great luna. She was at least 5'11 and I matched her height. I could go much taller but I didn't want to scare her. I was challenging her to move but she looked petrified. I nuzzeled her neck then licked it thinking about where I would mark her.

I pulled my head to the opposite direction and took her to my hidden Alpha house. She walked inside and looked around. Then she ate an apple I set out then went to bed. I followed her into the bedroom then hopped up on the bed in my wolf form. I snuggled up with her and fell asleep while my pack warriors watched the outside.

I know I haven't updated in a long time but I'm enjoying my summer at least. I dedicate this chapter to @UnicornNinjaSpy for being an awesome supporter. I'll keep writing and I'll work on it. Thanks!

S.T.