Jealousy. •Namkook•

Requested by Jeonxiety !
Thank you for requesting! ☺️

AUTHOR's P.O.V

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were so close lately.
Especially JinIn the other hand Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi always were busy so they could only hang out with their dongsaengs rarely.

"Agh.." Namjoon groaned. He never got to sleep. He stayed up late composing some lyrics.

He went to the kitchen downstairs to see Jungkook with Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung laughing together. Namjoon was a bit jealous but he just shrugged it off.

"Guys, change of schedule. Our Comeback will be tomorrow so let's start practicing." Namjoon said.

"Okay." Hoseok said as he stood up and told the others that they will go to the practice room.

"Hyung! stop! I-it tickles! Hah" Jungkook giggled.
"No, You kicked me. This is payback!" Hoseok said tickling Jungkook who was on the floor laughing.

"H-hyung! Help m-me!" He said to Yoongi.

"Lol Hoseok stop your ruining him." Yoongi laughed.

"Fine!" Hoseok said .

Today, It's like Jungkook didn't hang out with Namjoon at all. But, Jungkook didn't notice that.
And Namjoon did.

Namjoon would be lying if he would say that he's not jealous of the other members. Jungkook hasn't been minding Namjoon lately or Is Jungkook doing it on purpose?

Namjoon just continued to do composing for their next comeback.
Hoseok was also busy doing preparing for his mixtape But the vocal line wasn't that busy so they were hanging out all day.

"Jungkook-ah. You want Hyung to buy you Lamb skewers?" Yoongi said in his accent.
"Sure Hyung!" Jungkook said back happily. He was hungry so he was craving for lamb skewers.

"Okay, Let's go eat outside shall we?" Yoongi smiled.
Jungkook nodded happily.

Jungkook and Yoongi ate lamb skewers together. Namjoon was sure wondering why Jungkook wouldn't mind him.

Yoongi and Jungkook went back home with smiles plastered on their faces. "Thank you hyungie!" Jungkook beamed out.

"No problem Kook-ah." Yoongi said.

Jungkook went upstairs to his room and saw Taehyung playing on his computer.
"Hyung! You didn't ask permission!" Jungkook pouted.

"Sorry, Kookie. You were out with Yoongi hyung.." 
Taehyung said.
"Well nevermind that." Jungkook said and went to the living room and watched tv.

Hoseok was so clingy with Jungkook it made Namjoon angry?— I don't know well, I guess since he looks so angry. "Hoseok hyung! If you don't like horror shows then don't watch because you are clinging on me!" Jungkook said.

"Ani! I want to watc—- AHH A G-GHOST!!" Hoseok said but screamed as the ghost appeared and Hoseok just clung to Jungkook. Jungkook just laughed seeing his cowardly side.