Welcome Jezabell

Me: *Turns on camera* Hi everyone welcome back I hope you like this I really really do. Anyway a recap from yesterday Arella had a Truth for Jay who had to pour out his heart and tell Nya how he really felt and Vice versa and she also had a DARE... All the ninja are goign to go to a trip to Greece right now and that is where we are so right now I'm below deck making this real quick video so I have a dare from Jezabell for Lloyd.

Lloyd: O_O *Gulp* Why me?

Jezabell: Becaus you're cute and the dare would fit you better so be queit.

Me: Hmmm.... Okay well Jezabell what is your dare for Lloyd?

Jezabell: I dare Lloyd to eat Cole's Duck Chowder and then lick the floor of Dareth's Dojo.

Me: oh wow that's so gross...

Lloyd: Nuh, uh... I'm not eating Cole's Duck Chowder that stuff glued my fricking mouth shut not happening.

Jezabell: You have no choice because I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!

Me and all the Ninja: O_O

Kai: Okay that's just wrong on so many levels.

Cole: MY COOKINGS NOT THAT BAD!!!

Me: Uh... No comment. Okay Lloyd you have NO other chice now Jezabell has triple dog dared you to do it

Lloyd: aww man. -__-

*At Dareths Dojo with a bowl of Duck Chowder*

Me: Okay Lloyd, Jazabell told me on how you're supost to do this... First you take a bite of the Duck Chowder than you like the floor so the stuff the get on your tongue get's glued there for a bit.

Lloyd: And what if I don't do this?

Jezabell: Then to have to deal with me tossing balloons with water, food dye, whiped cream, rotten eggs, rotten heck maybe some of Jay's dirty swetty socks on your face.

Lloyd: O_O Uh I pick option 2 because I can handle Jay's socks.

Jezabell: Oh and they're a pair Jay's worn for a whole week straight.

Lloyd: Oh great Spinjetsu Master I'm going to die.

Me: Okay this one is going to have to wait tell after we get back from Greece. So you all next time on NinjagoTube bye