4

~Last chapter~

well... I guess I'm just a little disadvantaged than others. But now I can roam..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watch saki roam around the school... I got locked out of the movie room so now I'm out here too I wonder why he didn't go in Haruhi said he loved 'Water World'

•~~~~~~THIS CHAPTER~~~~~•

Saki was roaming around the outside part of the school. There was a maze and a pretty fountain, but he didn't want to go into the maze and get lost, so he just sat by the fountain.

The water was calming and soft as it hit the little pond below, there was a butterfly flying around Saki, maybe because the small blonde resembled a flower or maybe it was because saki was very still, but for so.e reason the butterfly seemed very fond of him.

Saki had his feet In the water his shoes next to him on the ledge he was sitting on

Saki had his feet In the water his shoes next to him on the ledge he was sitting on. All the heat that made his anxiety worse was slowly disappearing.

"What are you doing?"

A voice pops up startling saki, he jumped up standing fully in the pond looking at the voice clutching his heart.

"You're going to get Sick"

he says running a hand through his orange parted hair.

"Kaoru? I'm sorry.. I was just n-nervous"

Saki whispered, kaoru stuck out his hand for him to take to help him out.

"Don't apologize" kaoru said in a soft voice and an expression that showed he was shocked.. But there isn't anything to be shocked about. Maybe it was because saki was in a pond.

Saki took his hand, but karou' s grip was weak as he was still very surprised about something.

The result if this was saki slipping in the pond. They both didn't know how to react as saki sits in the pond drenched in water.

Luckily it was clean water the owners of the school took good care of it-

"Saki are you alright?!?! I'm sorry!"

Kaoru jumped in the pond shoes and all helping saki up.

"I'm fine.."saki smiled, though he was very nervous and anxietal he didnt like other feeling like they were in trouble, embarrassed or anything like that even if it meant lying..

"Are you sure?" Karou asked looking him up and down checking for injuries

~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru carries saki in his back

"Don't ever try to do that again, if I didn't notice you limping you could have sprained your foot even more so than it is"

Karou lectured him, karou ankels were wet and Saki's legs and the bottom of his blazer was wet.

"Kyoya said you should have your uniform in a few minutes so you'll have to wear it today okay?" Karou asks him as they got to the host club.

He set him down in a couch in the dressing room. Kyoya, Tamaki, Mori, and honey, were all in class only their grade had the movie time.

"I'll go get the uniform"

Karou said disappearing into the back of the room. Saki took this time to look around before seconds later karou walked in giving him the uniform.

"Do you need help?" The both blush at kaorus words

"I meant because your foot is-"

"I'm fine thank you but can you turn around?"

They were in one of the dressing rooms but Kaoru seemed to not want to leave saki alone at all.

"Yeah"

Around turned as saki quickly got dressed on the couch, the uniform was a perfect fit.

"Hey can you help me?"

Saki felt embarrassed to ask but it hurt to put the socks on his feet. Not only did he almost sprain his foot he hit his back and bending it didn't feel that great.

"Yeah" karou s responses were short but true. He was just embarrassed as any one would be.

"So why didn't you go?"

Karou asked

"To the movie?..."

"Yeah Haruhi said you loved that movie"

Saki thought for a minute

" I have epilepsy I wouldn't have been able to watch it... I didn't want Haruhi to miss it she likes it just as much as I do,"

Saki said smiling a soft smile. Karou was on one knee helping him put his socks and shoes on. He looks up sakis socked foot still in his hands.

For a minute this gaze couldn't be broken- until the door opened

"What the-"

Tamaki almost fainted at the scene as the older members of the host club walks in.