chapter three.the announcement

kates pov

    After for what seemed like an eternity mine and masons family were all piled up in our living room makeing it seem smaller and lack of air.My heart thumped in my chest so hard I swear it could have been heard miles away.I felt masons hand slip into mine.I smiled at his warm touch."We have an announcement to make"announced mason.Our families seized talking and looked at mason.

"wlWe are mates"he continued.I looked around the living room mine and masons mom had hudge smiles on there faces.so did everyone else except my dad."sir,if I may can I ask you for a favor"mason continued over the squealing of my mom,his mom,and my sister."and what may that be son"my father question."since I am an alpha and I have a pack may I take your daughter with me"silence over took the room.

masons pov

As soon as I asked that silence filled her living room."ok son since you are her mate I expected this"he replied.he stood up and motioned me to come with me to his study."ladies excuse us"he said pardoning him self while again mentioning for me to follow him.I followed him to his study.His study was huge with red walls a window wall and a desk by the window wall.he sat at his desk and started speaking."As you know I have allowed you to take my daughter with you"I nodded in agreement."But if you hurt her you will never see tomorrow again,understood"I nodded my head before."Shall we go back to the ladies"he asked.I nodded my head.I already miss my mate already her smell,her voice,her lips,and her sweet features.I can't wait to mark her as mine.We entered the living room and sat down next to our mates."Kate pumpkin go pack tomarrow you are leaving with mason"her father order."ok daddy" she said in her angel like voice before taking my hand and dragging me to her room.As soon as we got there she locked the door behind her and crashed our lips together.our lips moved together at the same time.I asked for an entrance and she gave it to me.1 minute later we pulled away from lack of oxygen."lets get you packed"I whispered with what remainder of my breath.she nodded and got if me and went ti get a huge pink suit case.

Kate's pov

I can't believe this im moving in with my mate its so sudden but oh well.after our heated kiss I started packing.I was done in less then an hour.I was exhausted.I turned around to see a peacefully asleep mason.dam it he even looks amazing in his sleep.I also started to feel sleepy so I crawled into bed and snuggled into his hard muscular chest.I could hear his even breath come in and out of his lungs.soon I too feel into a deep sleep to masons heart beat,snuggled in my lovers arms.I was warmly and safely asleep in his arms.I couldn't have asked for a better place to be.