Why Maddy and Kenzie Are Probably In Love.

No one is perfect for anyone, but they are the closest thing to perfect for each other there is.

Kenzie and Maddy have both said multiple times that they love each other. They have defended each other and denied things, but still admitted they cared. When they're sad, they go to each other for help. Love is when you seek the other, and just their smile brightens your life. 

Kenzie has said many times that she wouldn't be alive if she hadn't met Maddy. Maddy has said she wouldn't want to live without Kenzie. But despite these words, they both said that if the other person didn't want them around, they would leave. Love is sacrificing their own needs for the other.

They both spend time together. They laugh together, cry together, and just be together. When they aren't together, they probably think of each other. Love is being together, even when you aren't together.

They do little things together, and they so highly aprreciate them. They make inside jokes, they laugh. they make each other happy. They talk, they Skype, they they beg random people for plane tickets, they joke around.  Love is all the inside jokes no one else understands.  

Sometimes they argue over little things. But despite that, they work out their differences. They respect that they have different opinions and move on. Love is when you can work out your differences, even when you're upset. 

Kenzie and Maddy have both said they feel comfortable together. They've confirmed that the get worried when one isn't on. They've confirmed that feel safe. They've said they wish they could be togetehr a countless number of times. Love is feeling safe with someone and wishing you were always with them. 

So are they in love? Only they know, but it really seems like it.