Chapter 5

I can't fucking concentrate, harry states frustrated as he slips out of you.

Niall's scoots out from under you and pushes your chest making you fall backwards on the bed.

"Blooody hell have you ever seen tits that great?" exclaims Niall looking back and forth from Liam and Zayn for a response.

Niall gets on his knees on the bottom of the bed and pulls you down to continue eating you out. Liam hands harry the camera and goes to your left side and pulls out a baggy and dumps a white powder on your chest. He uses his fingers to make little lines in the valley of your chest. Zayn comes to your right side and kneels down. The two of them start off kissing their way to your nipples. You are trembling because you are so close to coming undone all over Niall's face. Zayn is unexpectedly more gentle than Liam is. They make eye contact and take turns snorting a line off your chest.

You make eye contact with Niall as your walls start contracting and you lose your self in ecstasy. Niall slides his face up your stomach to your chest to snort a line and slams his cock into you while your still coming down from your high kissing and nipping at your neck.

"Seriously harry? The video isn't just for you!" Liam angrily states snatching the device away from Harry taping his hand stroking himself.

"Did you even get that on tape? I was the one who made her cum and you decide to tape yourself?" Niall scolds.