What is hijab and niqab?

Salam everyone, my name is Meerab and I am writing this book to tell you some of my personal experiences witjh hijab and niqab, in the first chapter i would like to introduce you all to hijab and niqab, so enjoy!

_____________________________________

Are you a hijabi or niqabi? Well I am both and it might sound like tourture to you guys but it isn't, and you should just do it because your creator said it, I mean He made you and I'm sure that he has more sense than us and made hijab farz(obligatry) for a reason. I love doing niqab and hijab, it makes me feel free.(FYI thats why its my title)

First let me tell you a little about hijab, it covers your hair and I for one think it is goergous! It can be worn in many styles, but some people make their hair a bit high or with too much makeup or too eyecatching which becomes noticeable and just ruins the whole concept of the beautiful hijab. I like to wear my hijab very simply except on some special occasion. You see the whole purpose of the hijab is not just to cover your hair but your beauty. Yes I know some of you are questioning why you would want to hide your beauty? But why would you want to show it off? Hijab is more than just a piece of cloth it's a symbol of modesty and Islam.

Niqab is very close to hijab but it also covers your face to hide all your beauty. I am a niqabi and am very thankful to be blessed with this gift. I know it must sound hard but its not, not if you do it for Allah(God). Niqab covers everything except for your eyes so that you can see and not bump into stuff. I love wearing my niqab and InShaaAllah always will.

______________________________________

hey everyone hope you liked my first chapter, I hope you vote comment and tell your fellow muslimahs and followers about my book thanks a ton!

Meerab.