Finding Home 17

17

Hyungwon begins to sob louder as his mate passes out under him.

"Hoseokkie? Hoseok?" he begins to panic, shaking the limp body of his mate. His mind was already unstable from the new of his second parent's death, but now that his mate passed out, that was the breaking point. 

He just felt so tired. 

Before he could do anything reckless, he was pulled away by Minhyuk who hugs him as he sobs his heart out.

First the news that his second mother and father figure was killed and then the news that he and his unborn pup were a target by the Rouges. How much worse could his day get?!

"Shh. It's alright. Hoseok just passed out because of the shock, I mean...his parents just died, so..." Minhyuk tries to confront his best friend, but it was no use. The younger just kept crying. 

Minhyuk sighs and looks at the taller male, whose eyes were red and swollen. To be honest, looked like a mess but no one else looked any better. Hoseok was the only one who looked decent due to him being the only one who passed out. 

Hyunwoo looked just as bad as Hyungwon, his hair was messy from all the tugging and his nose red. In general, everyone, including himself looked dead tired. Minhyuk sighs as he threads his fingers through Hyungwon's hair.

Soon, he hears the sobs die down and Minhyuk looks down to find the younger asleep. Minhyuk smiles and gently pats his hair, smoothing it down.

The poor boy was pregnant and all this stress was not good for him, his pups or his body. He looks over at his mate who was also asleep on the couch and sighs. From what he could tell, the three were extremely close to the Head Alpha and Head Omega.

He sighs.

Of course, they were. They were Hoseok and Hyunwoo's parents and Hyungwon's parents-in-law, the grandparents of the HyungWonho couple's pups. He gently lays Hyungwon's head on the back of the couch and stands up, walking into the kitchen to get a cup of water.

The house was so quiet you could probably hear a bug walk on the floor. It made Minhyuk feel even more scared than he already was. What if his mate went all depressed and left him?! He shakes his head, trying to remove the thoughts. He was watching too many dramas.

He gulps down the water and rinses the glass before walking back to the living room, where he finds his mate waking up. He rushes to his side and gently sits down beside him, stroking his face gently. Hyunwoo opens his eyes and gives a small lazy smile to his mate, yawning.

He sits up and stretches before looking around.

"They're really gone, are they?" he asks and Minhyuk's heart shatters as he nods slowly, bringing the grief back to Hyunwoo's face. The older doesn't say anything for a few minutes before breaking the silence.

"Well, we still have to care for the pack. We've got to be strong," Hyunwoo says before standing up and walking away to their room upstairs. Minhyuk watches his mate leave but says nothing.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

Hoseok wakes up to a small groan and something moving against him. He looks around and sees his mate snuggling closer to him and he smiles, pulling the younger closer to him.

He groans at the pain in his neck and yawns, looking at the digital clock on their nightstand.

3:28

Hoseok slowly slips out of Hyungwon's hold and covers his mate in the blanket securely before walking to their washroom and showering, exiting in a pair of sweats and another t-shirt. He was about to walk out of the room when he hears a small whimper coming from the bed.

He looks at his mate, whose face was scrunched up in pain. Hoseok frowns as he pulls back the blanket and panics when he sees Hyungwon clutching his belly, blood trailing down his legs and staining the white sheets a dark crimson.

Hoseok picks up his mate and dashes out of the room.

"Hyung!" he calls out, desperation clear in his voice as he rushes into the living room. Hyunwoo walks into the room and looks at Hoseok before his eyes settle on Hyungwon's red-stained pants and his face pales.

The soon to be Head Omega and the first heir of the family were in danger.

He guides Hoseok and Hyungwon to the healer's hut and before Hyunwoo could knock, the door opens, and Hana pulls them in before quickly closing the door.

"His scent is extremely strong. Even if he is mated, he could trigger another unmated Alpha's rut, which is dangerous considering the situation he's in." Hana says as she motions Hoseok to lay Hyungwon down on the bed.

Hoseok hesitated, but when he realizes his mate's safety is more important than his comfort, he lays the younger down on the bed and holds his unconscious mate's hand.

Hana brings forward the much-hated ultrasound machine.

"Alright, let's see what's wrong with your mate and your baby," Hana says as she lays the gel on Hyungwon's belly. She takes the wand and moves it around the belly until finally, she comes upon the babies.

She looks closely at the picture before frowning.

"Alright. I know what's wrong with your baby,"

  ━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━  

Word Count: 873

  ━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━  

Hey guys!

Sorry for making you wait so long! Exams finished this week and after that, I had a festival to celebrate, so I was nowhere near my laptop this entire week.

But anyways, this is an update dedicated to a cute little puppy (yes, I did say you are cute, deal with it). 

Just like I said I would, I'm doing a double update for you puppy!

Get well soon 2Won4lyfe ♥

-Trixie♥