Chapter Sixteen

We drove for awhile and Grayson was growing impatient, I was getting quite the laugh out of it. 

"Are we there yet?" he whined. He had his chair leaned back.

"You're such a baby. Yes we are here." i say and take the keys out of the ignition. 

"UGH fina-fucking-ly." he said as he got out of the car. He looked ahead at the lake and looked back at me confused. 

I smiled at him before taking off my top. His eyes widen a little bit but he soon smirk and catches on.He is quick to take off his shirt and pants and leaves on his boxers not sure sure if i was gonna take off my underwear as well. I smirk at him and un clip my bra and slip my thong down my legs. He does his famous smirk once again and takes off his boxers, his size never fails to surprise me. 

"Race ya." I say as i run into the water. I can hear him laugh from behind and take off after me. I'm soon fully emerged into the water and he comes up and wrap his arms around me from behind. I smiled as I leaned my head back onto his chest. 

"Me and my friends have been coming her since we were kids. It's always been our go to place." i say and turn around. I wrap my arms around him and peck him on the lips.

We swim around and splash each other for awhile until it starts to get a little bit cold. 

"Shit, I totally forgot about towels." i laugh as we get out.

"I have some in my trunk." he says. I give him the 'wtf' face and he says. "When you're a dad you learn to keep towels and baby wipes everywhere. His comment made me laugh as we made our way to his car. I didn't bother putting back on my clothes i just kept the towel on and he just put on his boxers.

He looks really fucking hot when he drives. I mean yeah he always looks sexy as hell but especially when he drives. I don't know what it is, maybe how he's so concentrated or that his jaw is constantly clenched. It's like he is teasing me but he doesn't know it. Or does he?

I was getting way too frustrated and just couldn't wait until we got back to his house. So, I made sure that my towel was secure and adjusted myself so that I could easily bend over to his seat.He look at me from the corner of his eye but didn't think anything of it. I waited a few second before I ran my fingers up and down his thigh and he became very tense. I smiled at the effect I have on him and slowly inched my way towards his dick. 

"Don't start something you cannot finish Leah." he said through gritted teeth. 

"Who said I wasn't gonna finish?" i questioned as i stuck my hand in his briefs.

Good thing we were at a red light because he closed his eyes and titled his back onto the seat. I looped my finger around the waistband and he lifted his hips so I could easily take them off. Once I got them down to his ankles I grabbed his dick and started to pump my hand up and down. The light turned green and he sped off trying to get home as quick as possible. I giggled at him and thought i should make this even more painful for him so I started to kitten lick his lips. I could hear him grunt and fuck, it was the sexiest thing ever. 

I sat back up in my seat and he looked at me, partly amused and partly pissed off. "Oh you are so gonna get it when we get home." he said as if it were nothing and just continued to drive. 

But me on the other hand, i was kind of scared. I mean i don't think he would actually like hurt hurt me but, what if he really is kinky? I don't know how to be kinky.

I laughed at my thought and he said "what's so funny?" I just continued to laugh and said "Me, I'm fucking hilarious." he smiled at the road and slightly shook  his head. 

---

When we got to his house he pulled up his boxers and got out. I got out and was going to the back to get my clothed but he quickly said "Leave them. You can come get them later." with a stern ass look. Do you think he tries to be intimidating? or is it just his face?

I nodded my head and walked into the house. I turn around and before I can open up my mouth to speak his lips were on mine. He pushes me up against the wall and put him hand by my head, trapping me in. He breaks from the kiss and rips off my towel, he smirks to himself before cupping and sucking on my boobs. I titled my head back and let out a soft moan, that i'm sure he just barely heard. He kissed me back up to my lips and put his hands on the back of my thighs. 

"Jump"

I did as told and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me up his grand staircase  and brought me to his bed room. He gently laid me on his bed without breaking the kiss, hm impressive. He left my lips and started to kiss and suck on my neck. I ran my hands through his hair tangling my fingers in it. He grabbed my wrists and put my hands above my head, as i thought he would. I wonder why he doesn't like it when I tough him. 

He kissed me down my body and made his way to my area. He teasingly spread my legs and looked at me and licked his lips.I giggled and his tongue finally landed on my clit. He slowly licked up and down and sucked every once in awhile. He was getting payback and he was gonna make it 10 times more painful. What can i say, go big or go home. 

He added 2 fingers inside of my and started to pump them in and out. I was a moaning mess at this point. I could feel my self reaching my high and i guess he got the hint from me clenching around his fingers cause he quickly pulled them out and his lips left my clit. I whimpered at the loss of contact but was surprised when i felt his tip at my pussy. He hovered over me and gripped my hips. He started to thrust in and out of me with no mercy whats so ever. 

"Fuuck, Leah." he said exaggerated my name. I felt a wave of confidence hit me and i flipped us over, so i was now on top, and started to ride him. His head laid in the pillow as his hands gripped my ass guiding me up and down on his dick. I moaned as i again felt that feeling telling me was about to cum. I moaned loudly as i came.

I sped up my pace to make Grayson high come faster. He groaned and pulled out and jerked off and his cum landed on his stomach. Again, another wave of confidence came over me and i licked the cum off of his abs thinking he would think it was hot. And sure enough, i think he came again at the sight. SHit i'm funny. 

He grabbed my chins and brought my face up to his and kissed me. Long and passionate. He never really does that, I could get used to it. I smiled and plop down next to him ad we both try and catch out breath. After a few seconds of laying there he reached down and pulled up the comforter and covered us up. I rolled over, so my back was against his chest, and he wrapped his arm around me. 

"Goodnight, Leah." 

"Goodnight Grayson."

"I love you."

"I love you more."