Kid Liam newborn baby y/n parents narry

Liam age 24 headspace 4 years old
Y/n age 24 headspace newborn baby
Niall daddy
Harry mummy
Louis uncle
Zayn uncle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a normal day in the
HoranStyles household Liam was up and he went downstairs to find his mommy and daddy they had told him as they wear whit his new baby sister y/n his mommy was breastfeeding her and his daddy was stroking her head of beautiful hair they did not see Liam because they wear too busy to see him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liam pov:
I was going to pack my suitcase and go to live whit, my uncles Louis and Zayn, as my mummy and daddy did not love me at them, love the newborn baby y/n when I got to there house I wanted for someone to let me in lucky uncle Louis let me in I cried telling my uncles what happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Niall pov:
I went to wake up my son when I got to his bedroom I say, Liam, time to wake up love but I find his bed made and some clothing missing then it hit me I quickly ran down the stairs and told Harry at our son was gone she started to panic and I told her at we find him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry pov:
When Niall told me about Liam I say let ring, my parents, to check if he there I rang them and they told me as he was not then we rang Niall parents to see if he was at there's he was not so I then rang Louis and Zayn and when it rang on the third ring zayn picked it up I say hello zayn is Liam whit you he says yes he is he says you and his daddy love the baby more than him I then told zayn at I love both of my babies so much and like his daddy say at he did too so I say we would be over as soon as posibal when we got there I and nail told him off for scaring us like that he was sorry and then it happened are baby girl say her fist word I wove you, big brother lili I and her daddy and her uncles wear crying whit happy tears we then went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zayn pov:
Me and Louis went back to naill and Harry's house when we got there Liam went to unpack his suitcase and Niall took y/n upstairs as well as she needed her nappy changed and Liam played whit his baby sister and she was getting sleepy so he carefully picked her up and took her to his bedroom and he laid some soft toys near his wall so she did not bump her head and he raped his arms around her and kiss her forehead and both them were asleep I went to ask Liam if he had unpacked his suitcase and what a lovey sight awaited me both of them wear asleep I went down and told the other three to come upstairs and see the sight at awaited them when they got up there we all took a pic on are phones of sibling sleeping together we left them to carry on whit their nap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's Pov:
I love my big brother so much when I woke up I moved my little hands over to my big brother and I then gave him a big slobbery kiss and he was awake and who had come up no other than are mummy she hay babies did you two have a good nap humm she took me downstairs coz are dinner was Reddy so we ate it and my big brother helped mummy bath me and then he helped daddy feed me my nighttime bottle and then my brother kissed me and my mummy as it was daddy turn to put me to bed and mummy went to bath my big brother and instead of me go into my cot I was in daddy and mommy's bedroom and Liam and mommy came to joined me and daddy and both are perants say to us we both love you so much not one whit out the other and we all fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hay so it me star wars fan 20 hear so I did a narry whit baby y/n and a kid Liam so y/n was born by her mother to harry and I decided to turn Harry into a woman and Niall was the husband to harry so yeah.
Word count 764 words.