Girls Day Out..and Zoey?

Hey everyone!Sorry for the long wait,I had writers block:(

Anyways,my 2 best friends left mee D: Helen went to Dominican yesterday and the other one went to Ukraine and Helen is moving schools,and the other one is moving so he also might leave D:

Anyways,on to the storryyy!5 votes today?I'll try and make it extra long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped into the back seats of the car while Lou sat at the drivers seat and El in the passenger seat.I'm glad that all this drama is over with.I put on my seat belt as Louis started the car.

"So where did you say the hotel was?" Louis asked.

"Barcelona."

"Perfect!We're going there for our date!" Eleanor exclaimed turning in her seat to face me.

"Have fun!" I winked.She turned bright red.

"Rilleeeeyyy!" She whined while Louis just chuckled.

"You guys would make pretty good babies though." I said as I imagined little Louis and Eleanors running around peeing everywhere.

"Wait nevermind!" I suddenly shout.The next thing you know we are laughing,even Louis.

"Louis...look at..the..road..!" I said between breaths.

"Yes mum." I rolled my eyes in response.

Eleanor turns back in her seat and puts her hand on Louis' thigh.This is going to be a long car ride.The next few minutes are just gone by by Louis and Eleanor flirting and being all couply.I decided to try and get some rest after a restless morning.I closed my eyes and soon darkness drifted over me.

"Hey hun,I got volleyball practise,I'll be back soon.I" I said through the phone.

"Can't wait!I'm just going to visit my family so I should be back by night." He replied.

"Okay then get going and catch the train!" I chuckled.

"Okay,see you soon.Love you ,bye babe."  He said and hung up.

I hopped of the bus and walked towards the school.It was a Saturday but we had a big game tomorrow.I walked through the halls of the school and into the change rooms.I changed into my volleyball clothes and went into the gym.

"Okay,everyone is here?Let's start practise!Ashley,Jane,Jay,Riley,Paige,Steph on the right court.Everyone else on the left." The coach announced.

Ah just great.Im on Ashley's team.Well let's put it this way,Ashley is a stuck up royal bitch.She has been ruining my life forever and I just can't stand her.In volleyball I take my anger out on the ball.I just imagine the ball being Ashley's fat head and hit it as hard as I can,trust me,it works.

Volleyball went pretty good today,as I was heading out the doors of the school my phone suddenly rang.I looked at the caller ID.Weird.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Riley Jones?" A female voice said.

"That's me."

"Do you happen to know a Jason Kennedy?" The voice asked.Okay this was getting strange now.

"Yes,he is my boyfriend."

"We have some bad news.The train to Birmingham this morning has crashed.This is the  London Hospital calling."