The confusion of the Hypocritical Rich boy. Could he really act... nice? PREV

Chapter Four

“So, would you please take my order? Apparently Misa-chan isn’t here yet, so I’m getting bored.” Igarashi mocked as I stared at him with my narrowed eyes. I raised an eyebrow. “Oh? So your just ordering then? No snide remarks or anything with the tip?” I said dubiously.

He shrugged. “Only time will tell.”

Great. Now the hypocrite thought he was a comedian. Hilarious.

“So, what can I get you?” I asked him, whiping out my pad. He raised a finger and smiled sweetly, but it was dripping with mockery. “You forgot something.” I blinked and raised an eyebrow. “Oh? And what would that be?”

He put a finger to his lips and tilted his head to the side. “Why, you forgot to call me master of course.” I snorted. “Are you kidding me? In your dreams jerk.” The boy blinked. “What was that? Were you raising your voice against an innocent customer? Com on Ma-ster.” He sounded out the syllables.

I grit my teeth but managed to choke out. “Fine. Are you ready to order ma-ster.”

He nodded. “I’d like a—“ “USUIIIIIIIIIIIII!!” a loud voice interrupted from the door way. A gloomy Aura filled the room as a annoyed Misaki entered the room, followed by Usui who just gave her a blank stare. Misaki started yelling “How many times do I have to tell you to be nicer to those girls! Can you imagine how long it must have taken them to work up the nerve to speak to you? You need to be more considerate!” Usui shrugged. “How else am I supposed to do it. If I drag it on, it would seem like I’m leading them on. Besides,” He reached up a hand and twirled a piece of her hair between his fingers. “You’re the only girl I need.” Misaki’s face went bright red and she jumped away, stuttering and stumbling. “What—you—don’t—Perverted Alien!” She finally said.

I sighed and Tora’s face perked up. “Misaki. Its so nice to see you.” Both Usui and Misa swirled around, and Misa clenched her Teeth.  “Igarashi. What are you doing here?!” Before he could make a witty reply I sighed and interrupted. “Oh the Hypocrite? Apparently he’s also a masochist, because he keeps on coming back for food here. Don’t worry about it Misaki, I’ve got it taken care of. This Idiot won’t get anywhere near you.” I glanced over at Usui who (like usual) had an expressionless face on.

Tora glanced at me, his face crinkled in amusement. “Really now? You have no power over me. In fact, I think it’s the opposite—“ I gave Tora my best Ice glare, and I swear a chill swept through the room. Lucky for me, it caused him to pause for a moment, and I had an opening. “Misa-chan, just get ready for work okay? Like I said I got your back. Meanwhile you can hang out with your possessive boyfriend.”

Misaki’s eyes went wide. “Boyfriend! No! This Alien? No way! He’s not—“ Usui put a finger to her lips and smiled. “Now Misaki. No need to let  them know about our relationship.” Misaki started to protest but she realized at that moment the whole room was staring at the pair. I sighed and walked over, pushing her towards the changing room. “C’mon Misa, Gotta sign in otherwise Chief will think you were late.” Misaki just nodded in defeat and left the room.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and sighed, glancing back at Tora and Usui. The two seem to be having a telepathic battle and you could practically see the sparks flying between the two. Usui smirked. “Well if it isn’t Perv Bro. I see you haven’t given up.” Tora chuckled. “Of course not, And it seems like your still sticking to her like a leach. Be careful, some day she might wanna get away from you for some fresh air. That’s when I’ll take her.” Usui took a step forward, on hand on his waist, the other in his pocket. “That day will never come.”

I glanced around the room, and everyone seemed to be either watching them, or eating their meal awkwardly. I sighed. This better not affect the business. It wa s about time I interrupted it. “Okay Girls, your both Pretty. Now, Tora tell me what you want or I’ll kick you out for disrupting the café’s peace. Just so you know, that IS legal.”

Tora turned his gaze from Usui to me and his teeth glinted like fangs. “Don’t call my name so familiarly maid. On another note I would like a moé omelet with rice, and if I find anything isn’t to my satisfaction, I’m afraid the place will have to suffer.” He smiled cheerfully at me after this, as if he had just given me a compliment. I sighed and raised a hand. “Fine. Got it. Hey Usui, are you helping out with cooking today?” Usui smiled. “Why yes.” He bowed to Tora and smirked. “I’ll make sure your order is perfect.” And with a curl of his lip he walked to the kitchen.

I glanced over at Tora and let out a sigh as I made my way over to the door. Today was being very slow, more than usual since we only had 3 tables filled at the moment, not counting the one with Hypocrite at it. I sighed and sat down at the hostess counter and stared aimlessly it at the street, seeing if I could recognize anyone passing by. Nope, not that I expected to, me only being in Japan for a day or two.

I glanced over at Tora who was texting into his blackberry (typical) and frowning as he glanced around, A high school came up to him and started talking to him. He instantly smiled and started to laugh, talking as if he was a polite gentlemen and was interested in what she had to say.

I sighed and got up to give one of my tables their bill, when I felt something tugg at the end of my dress. A familiar voice echoes. “You know, Its rude to turn your back on your sensei.” A smile flooded over my face and I turned to find Miss Lauren beaming at me.