Butterflies(3)-!young Tony Stark x reader

After you pulled away from the hug with Tony, you walked to your desk and started packing your notebooks and projects, paper mostly.

You were a bit sad... you grew fond of Tony over these years.

After all, how could you not?

You were the only person who saw what was the best in him, the nice guy, the man who was too smart for his own good and with a heart that was big enough for the whole world.

You were the only one that saw through his shell, you saw the kind person, the man that was with you when you were sick, or when your sister died.

He was smart, charming and caring, when no one saw him...

He was your best friend and classmate, you had most of them together.

You met his family, he met yours, and you were always there for each other when the situation called, the only thing that stood in the way of a beautiful relationship was really a kiss.

Because you two already acted like a couple, just, you were too happy and in love to observe.

You taped the first box, and sat down in your chair, sighing.

''Hey, what's wrong Y/N?'' Tony asked when he saw you spinning sadly in your chair.

''Oh, nothing. Just... uh, I'm going to miss this place'' you quickly cover up. 

''Mhhhmm, me too. Remember when we set up a paint prank on that jock, Brad in our freshmen year?''

''Oh god, poor guy had paint in his ass for two weeks'' you laughed, remembering what happened.

''He deserved that. No one messes with us'' Tony smirked

''We had a great time in here'' you sighed.

''Want some help with packing?'' 

''I could use some, thanks''

Tony smiled, and the two of you started packing your stuff.

TIMESKIP

You and Tony finished packing later that night, around 11 pm.

''That was the last box'' you sighed and plopped yourself over your bed.

''Yup'' Tony said and laid next to you.

''Oh, god, I can't believe this is over already'' you smiled sadly.

''Hey, I wanna show you something. Something special you've never seen before'' Tony said, turning his head to look in your eyes.

''There's nothing at you that I didn't see, Tony'' you laughed.

''Hahaha. Bring back embarrassing memories. Typical Y/N'' Tony rolled his eyes.

''Sorry, I couldn't help it'' you giggled.

''Maybe because you're only thinking about you-know-what'' Tony teased.

You broke into a hoarse laugh, slapping his chest ''Asshole! I am not thinking about that!'' 

''Yes, you are. You have to admit, you were impressed'' he laughed.

''Oh my god, you asshole! Stop it!'' you said taking a pillow and hitting him in the head.

He caught your hand and threw the pillow away, then flipped the two of you on the other side, causing both of you to fall on the floor, him on top of you.

You laughed and looked at him, your smile growing wider when you saw him wearing that beautiful, sincere smile, the one you haven't seen since a long time.

''Um... don't you wanna get off me?'' you asked, blushing when you realized how close you were.

''Neah, I like this better'' he replied with a perky smile.

You glared playfully and pushed him off you.

''So, what did you want to show me?'' you asked and sat up.

''Oh, yeah. Wait 'til 12.30 when the security changes the shift, then jump over the fence and meet me in the park at the swings'' he said and walked to the door, putting his hand on the knob.

''Wow, mysterious'' you rolled your eyes with a smile.

''Honey, you haven't seen anything yet'' he winked and closed the door behind him.

You smiled and looked at the clock, it was 11.30.

Maybe I should dress in something nice for that special thing he was talking about, you thought smiling.

<--------------------------------------------------->

A/N: Part 4 in progress

Word count:700