Wildflower.

Jace Tucker was a womanizer. He usually had a different girlfriend every week and he had no problem with admitting so. Girls were fun pasttimes, they were like toys. You had one because everyone did, but soon they'd get old and you'd move on to the next coolest thing. That's how he thought of girls. Good toys until they got old and you found an even better one.

           However, there were girls like Olivia Alden. Girls that were spontaneous, made no promises or didn't believe in strings being attached. Girls like Olivia didn't believe in having relationships with players like Jace. Olivia was fun, new, and exciting. She was also smart, she knew what guys like Jace were capable of doing. Yet she has yet to figure out what is going on with Jace, her so-called "boyfriend."

          Then there were girls like Savannah Parker. Shy, innocent, naive, cute. Savannah was like prey to the eyes of a predator. She was too obliviously adorable to believe that jerks like Jace exsisted. Girls like her usually steered clear from Jace-like guys, unless they're paired together for a science project. Then, their interactions are quite necessary. What isn't expected is relationships blossoming out of this project.

          It's impossibe, though, isn't it? Love doesn't exsist in this world. It's overrated and very much cliché, no one believes in that anymore. Well, at least not anyone in Oakley High, everyone was too smart for that. Love brings emotional baggage along with it. Who's going to want to deal with that as a teenager? Definitely not anyone at school, since all relationships didn't last more than a few weeks - months at most.

          That's why Jace decided to take on the impossible; hold a relationship with someone. Not only is he doing that he's going to make two different girls fall for him.

          No one will find out.

          No doubts. No regrets. No strings attached.