Chapter 1 - Finding out

I do not own any of the characters Richelle Mead does, I only own the plot

Sorry for short chapters I do still go to school and I am in a swimming club.

Read&Review, Enjoy :)

As soon as I had gotten out of bed, I ran ( while clutching my belly ) to the bathroom. 'Great' I thought to myself. Morning sickness again! To me that was the worst part of pregnancy, and it happens all the time.

I remember when it first happened. I was three weeks pregnant, I scared the crap out of Lissa when it kept on happening. She forced me to go to St. Vad's schools hospital, to see what on earth was wrong with me.

FLASHBACK

"Good morning Princess, Gaurdian Hathaway." The receptionist said in a sickly sweet voice, she doesn't really like me. Another thing I forgot to tell you I graduated early because of my experience, so yeah. I'm a guardian now.

"What can I do for you?" She continued.

"I would like to get an urgent appointment for Rose, today," Lissa replied calmly, not being able to disguise her worry for me, from me.

"Of course, there's an open spot for....." paused the receptionist while looking at her computer screen intently. She seemed to see Lissa's worry for me. "Right about now," she finished off.

We were called through from the virtually empty waiting area. The doctor asked me about my symptoms. Then she told me there were three main reasons I would be feeling nauseous, one was stress, another just a bug or lastly being pregnant. She made me take a pregnancy test 'just to be sure' she had said.

Once the test came back positive, I asked if it were even possible as I had only slept with a Dhampir, I did not tell her it was Dimitri.

"It must be!" The doctor said, "because you are pregnant"

As soon as we got back to Lissa's apartment , she squealed and narrated me with questions. I told her everything. Including who the father was. When I told her it was Dimitri her eyes bulged in their sockets.

Yet, the part was telling the rest of my friends, but I had Lissa there holding my hand for support, through it all the way.

END OF FLASHBACK

That morning after my 'little episode' as Christian likes to call them, we went to Liss' apartment. Where there was the worst surprise of my life. Luckily for Lissa, she didn't know about it otherwise I would have kicked her ass, then and there, no matter what condition I was in!

So what do you think the surprise is??? Tell me in the comments.

I know I know that the chapters are short but I hope to do a lot to make up for that. And eventually make them longer.