Chapter 1.

Jacks Pov -

I woke up to a buzz thinking it was my alarm clock but it was a text from Reese. "Hey babe lets do something today!(:" I glanced over to the clock to see what time it was, 6:58am. "Damn she wakes up early" I said to myself. I decided to reply then go back to sleep "okay but text me at 10 I'm still tired, love you xo!" I started drifting back to sleep with a grin on my face just thinking about how beautiful she is. She made me happy no matter how I felt.

Jacks Pov

I woke up again , checking my phone to 27 messages from Reese. "Jack wake up already I'm bored! 😞" "I'm awake, I'm awake." I started thinking about what we can do since we live in Wisconsin. "Reese, wanna go to a water park

at 11:30

?" "Of course I do!(:" alright were going to a water park ..

Reese's Pov

I took a shower to look more fresh, I didn't want jack thinking I'm a lazy slob even though he is one haha. I came out and braided my hair and out on a mint bikini and a white lace dress over. I took a look in the mirror and sighed, I wish I was prettier. Right then I got a text from jack "I bet you look gorgeous, I'm on my way to get you." Oh that boy makes me want to kiss him every second.

Jacks Pov

I was on my way to pick up Reese, I usually walk to her house because we live pretty close. I was just about to text her but she was already outside.

Reese's Pov

I put on my flip flops and sat outside on the steps then jack pulled up not even realizing I was outside until he looked up from his phone. "Hi jack I can't wait to go in the hot tub" I gave him a grin. "I can't wait to go on the waterslide!" He said. I laughed, couldn't help his dimples. We were almost there but it still felt like a drag.

"Wait, Jack!" I yelled really loudly Making him stop the car. "What's wrong Reese?" He asked. "I'm just hungry can we stop for food" I put this type of look on my face ☺️ Making him take a deep breath. "You scared me like that just for food?" He said . "Well a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do for food." I told him. "Jeez, but yeah let's go to IHOP"

Jacks Pov

We arrived at ihop and we got out of the car. When we got inside it was pretty much full because it's 10:48. A women walked up to us, her name was Debra. Well that's what it said on her nametag. "Table for two?" She asked us. "Yes please" Reese replied. We sat down at the booth, I sat across from Reese so we can talk. Right when I was about to say something the waitress came to take our order. "I would like the strawberry banana French toast with a water please." Reese sure was hungry I laughed to myself. "Can I have the country omelette?" I asked. "Yes that will be right out, thank you" the waitress walked away with her notebook.

Reese's Pov

I was wanted to eat something big. I realized I was getting skinnier and skinnier each day. I really hope jack dosent mind since he will be paying for us.

Jacks Pov

I wonder what was up with Reese she never eats that much but now she just ordered a huge plate. Maybe she was just really hungry I shouldn't over think this. The lady came back with our food and Reese started to dig in. While I just stared at mine then ate half.

Reese's Pov

I almost screamed when I saw the food coming. I couldn't wait to get the flavor in my mouth! Right when she placed it on the table I started to eat it. Me and jack talked for awhile, just about what we were looking forward to at the water park.