Chapter 4 - The beast

Author note: hello it's me again.

This chapter Is long and very dirty. So be prepared. Don't hate me, people. Lol
I hope you like it!
————————-
It's Sunday and I couldn't take my elevator madness moment with Rory from my mind. I still can feel her taste on my lips. She has the sweetest and softest lips I ever kissed. The sound of her moans is playing on repeat mode in my ears, driving me crazy. Since I arrived at Carter Corp I'm hard. I spent hours touching myself thinking of her and I'm still feeling my cock throbbing. I'm not used to feeling that way about a woman. I'm usually the one night stand kind of guy. I don't think much about dating for longer than a week! I don't get attached to people, for their own good and my sanity. Its the price I have to pay though. That girl was different, I barely know her, she probably doesn't have the slightest idea with whom she was making out in the elevator. Although she was messing with my head for quite a time now. Since that day I saw her working... Since that day she quite often is popping on my mind.
It's the forbidden that is intriguing. She's my employee, I can't have her, that's why I'm so into her. It's because I know I'll never touch her again that makes me feel this way. Probably!
Nevertheless, it's been a while since I don't fuck. I've been so tired of those bimbos so willing to open their legs to me just because they see the money before her eyes, that I've been avoiding going out. I'm definitely in need of a good mind-blowing fuck.
That's it. I'm horny and she's forbidden so she just catches all this sexual energy. That's why I'm so obsessed with her.
What I'm supposed to do? Fuck her is not an option, right? but I need to fuck and fast. Christmas will be after tomorrow. I didn't plan to have company, even because I don't bring girls to my house. This place is my sanctuary, the only woman that sets her feet here is my sister. It wasn't in my plans to spend Christmas Eve in New York in my penthouse. But it's the only option if I want to bury myself in some random pussy.

Picking my phone I call Stewart. -"Yes, Sir." - He answered in his often one-word speech.
"Jake, I may need change plans."
"What for Sir."
"Christmas. I think I'm going back to New York."
"Ok, Sir. Any reservations for Christmas Eve?"
"New York Palace!"
"Ok, Sir. Anything else?"
"Yes, manage to prepare the penthouse for me for the next few days. I need food and clothes. I'm heading to New York right now driving the Aston Martin. But I'm not going straight to the penthouse, first I'm going to the Ritz."
"Well done Sir."
I hang up my call with Stewart, changed clothes to something warmer. It's probably freezing in New York. Then headed to the garage. I climbed into my fancy sports car and drove to New York. On my way, I couldn't stop thinking about Rory. In a moment of insanity, I called Colin. After ringing sometimes he answered a bit sleepy and whispering. - "Yes, Carter! It's fucking midnight!" - What the hell is happening to Colin. He's never asleep at this hour. I choose to ignore his bad mood! - "Nice talk to you too. I need a favor!"
"It can't wait until tomorrow?" - He's still whispering.
"Why the bloody hell are you whispering?"
"Because I've been fucking all day long and I have a damn good pussy sleeping in my bad. And I don't want to wake her up. The thing that you should be doing instead of calling me at this time on Sunday."
"Are you going to help me or not?"
"Do I have an option?"
"Of course you have."
"Just ask Carter."
"I need a piece of information about an employee." - I waited for him to say something but he didn't. He just stayed silent waiting for me to say the name. That's one thing I like about Colin, he barely never asks questions, he simply does what I ask without judgment.
"Colin? Do you hear me?"
"Yes!"
"So..."
"So what Carter? Who's the fucking person? What's got into you lately? Your hesitation these past few days are quite annoying. You're not like that and it's getting on my nerves."
"Just send me all information we have about Ms. Turner."
"Rory Turner?"
"Yes"
"Ok just give me some time and I'll send it to you."
"How long?"
"10 minutes or so." - He said and hung up.