The Haircut

Right, so I went to get my hair cut but instead I got it mutilated.

I litteraly just wanted it short! Not boy short but girl short!

So I went in and I was like 'How much is a haircut?'

And the lady behind the counter was like '35, hun.'

So I was like 'Okay, that'll do, please.'

And she asked what sort of cut did I want and I said short enough.

So she brought me over to the washing place and another hairdresser asked me what I wanted and and I told her. She told me to wait and she got up and got this young, blonde, Spanish woman and I had to tell her what I wanted, she pursed her lips and asked if my mother knew I was doing this.

So yeah thats how it started.

Then she cut off my ponytail and I thought that she was going to stop there but no... she cut off more

So I sat there thinking everytime that she cut off my hair that was going to be it, but she kept on going.. and going..

I didn't want to say anything so I sat there and endured the torture.

And now I have no hair and I look like Flynn Rider in 'Tangled'.  No joke.

I know my hair will be fine when it grows out but for now I look like a boy as my sister kindly points out three times an hour.

So I'm screwed, I just hope it grows out before school starts in September...

I miss my ponytail.... :'(