NLM|1 💚

Ben💚
-------------

"BENJAMIN ANTHONY FIELDS GET YO ASS UP RITE 'NA!" My mom yelled banging on my door.

It's been a week since we moved here to Atlanta and today's the day I start school .

Its only Thursday like why in the hell she couldn't wait ' til Monday. Ha ova eager ass. We hea from Baton Rouge.

I moved my arm from under Braylon, got up, grabbed my clothes, and headed to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth I then put on my black jogging pants and a plain white t-shirt I didn't feel like dressing up today.

I walked back in my room and turned on the light. I smiled, Braylon was sitting up playing a game on my phone, her  hair was in a pony tail that my mom did last night before she went to bed. She had on a little white t shirt with her pajama pants that was covered in Minnie Mouse.

Her eyes met mine.

"Daddy!" She squealed. "Hey baby." I said sliding my feet into my Nike flip flops. I had Bray back in my sophomore year, she's almost 3. I admit she's pretty smart for her age. I picked her up off the bed and headed downstairs.

"Hey Bray Bray!" My sister Raven said grabbing her for me. I headed into the kitchen dapping my little brother Brelan. I grabbed a bottle of water & my bowl of watermelon I got from Wal-Mart and grabbed my car keys.

"Can daddy have his phone, Bray?" She pouted and handed me my phone.

"Hey, hey stop all that, straighten yo face up." I said crossing my arms.

She continued to pout.

I leaned down and started to tickle her, her aughter filled the living room.

"I sowwy daddy!" She screamed, in laughter.

"What? I cant hear you!" I laughed.

" I sowwy daddy, I wuv you!"

I stopped tickling her.

"I love you too, gimme a hug."

She sat up and hugged my neck.

I pulled away and left out the door getting into my all black Chrysler 300 and pulling off.

*
*
*

Destanee 💜
______________

"Destanee?" My dad said peeking his head through the door.

"I'm woke, dad." I mumbled into my pillow.

My stomach was killing me it's not my period , nor stomach virus so it's only one other thing it could be.

"I'm headed to work, love you."

"Love you too, dad."

He closed the door, I laid in bed and waited until I heard his car leave.

I got up and got the pregnancy test out my drawer.

I headed to the bathroom, I took the test then did my hygeine after about 5 minutes I turned the test over...
++

Those 2 little plus signs taunted me. Instead of crying, a wave of joy came over me. I grabbed my phone and called my boyfriend Santino.

"Tino?"

"Yes?" He replied in a groggy voice.

"Were you sleeping babe?"

"No baby I just woke up, what's up?"

"I'm uhhh. Uhhh pregnant." I said chewing at my bottom lip.

"Forreal?" He asked, his voice getting a little louder.

"Yes." I said wiping the stray tear from my eye that fell, I still couldn't believe it.

I then heard a voice in the background, kinda like a females...

"Gotta go babe see you at school." He said quickly.

"Mhmm." I said then hung up the phone.

I went over to my closet and picked out my acid washed jeans with holes, my red Tommy Hilfiger polo then slid my feet into my all red 11s.

I brushed my hair into a bun then headed downstairs to the kitchen to grab me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks, dad." I said aloud as I took a sip of the coffee.

I then got into my Dodge Charger and headed to the hell hole I call school. Santino better hope I don't see him today..

(10 Minutes Later)

"Hey girl!" My bestfriend My'Anjewel said hugging me.

"Heyy!" I said hugging her back.

We started to walk off to our first period class which was Physics, can't stand Mrs. Adams she always got a stank ass attitude.

"Did you do the homework?" I asked putting on lip gloss.

"Nope." My'Anjewel replied popping the "P"

"You fucking up damn!" I laughed.
I was waiting for her to reply but when I looked at her she was staring.

"My'Anjewel? My'Anjewellllllll?" I said snapping my fingers.

"Girl look!" She said pointing.

I followed the direction of her fingers and met with a tall, dark skinned boy with tattoos, he had his phone in his hand standing up against the lockers.

"Who's that?" I whispered.

"I dunno but I wanna go find out." She said biting her lip.

"Ew you nasty!" I exclaimed scrunching my face up at her but no lie he was fine. Even though he only had on jogging pants, a simple t shirt, and some Nike slides.

"Come on!" She said squealing.

She pulled my arm over to him he was on his phone.

"Hi, um I'm My'Anjewel & this is Destanee what's your name?"

"I'm Ben juh call me Ben10." He said licking his lips.

He wasn't from here I could tell.

"Where you from?"

"Baton Rouge. "

Oweee he so fucking fine, wait Destanee NO.!!! You dating Santino calm down bitch.

The bell rung indicating it was time for our first class.

"What class you got?" I asked.

He looked down at his schedule.
"Physics, Mrs. Adams."

"You can walk with us then." I said smiling.

"Cool." He nodded putting his phone in his pocket.

I could tell today was gonna be a good day.