Imagine- Cameron Dallas

WARNING: if you don't understand volleyball talk, this imagine most likely won't make sense to you.

Today you had a volleyball tournament. You invited Cameron Dallas, your boyfriend of 11 months. You knew he enjoyed the sport and he was really supportive and always cheering for you and your teammates.

Like any other volleyball tournament, you were there since 7am. At the moment, it was already mid-evening. Your team had to stay a little longer because of finals.

Lucky your team made it through finals and ranked 2nd place. The team was furious that you guys didn't get 1st place.

You, Cameron and your mom walked to the car.

"Are you tired? I can carry you to the car?" Cameron asked. But before you could respond, he had already slung your volleyball backpack around his back and scooped you up bridal style.

"So much for me answering?" You said while crossing your arms and giving him a pouty face. "Well, after asking, I realized that was a stupid question because you have been running around the whole day." He says continuing to carry you. "I love you" you say as you throw your Arms around his neck and nuzzle your head into his chest. He plants a soft kiss onto your forehead.

Your mom turns around and snaps a quick picture of you two. "You both are adorable" she says as she opens the car door for the Both of you.

"Thank you. I'm so lucky to be in a relationship with your daughter." He says while smiling down at you.

He lightly sets you down Into the car and comes around the other side to sit with you.

You lay your head onto his shoulder. "Im so upset we lost to them. We should have got 1st." You say with a saddening tone.

"You guys did great. That ref didn't call the other team on doubles or anything." Your mom says. "But you had amazing hits, blocks, and passes. and your starting to get your top spin down." Cameron compliments. You smile politely at him.

"I feel like I should have blocked more. And tipped more when I had the opening." You say. "You can get up there. You can jump pretty high." Cameron says.

The rest of the way back home, you slept with your head on Cameron's shoulder and his head on top of yours.

"Sleep well beautiful. Good job out there. I love you." Cameron says before you both fade out into sleep.