All Around the World (One Direction FanFic)

Hello! This is my first FanFic so i hope it is okay! Im kinda just winging the whole thing! And for the sake of the story Louis is not dating Eleanor and Liam is not dating Danielle. I am a supporter of them but just for the story and I may date them together during the story anyway! XxMuch LovexX :)xx

As a 17 year old girl you may have your favorite band going to such depths such as concerts and signings but in the fandom I am associated with there is so much more. Their concert is ten times harder to get tickets to than others and your chances of meeting them are as slim as winning the lottery. The only interaction I get with them is by watching their videos on youtube where to them I am just another statistic to their millions of views. Yes, you may have figured out who this band is but for you who are still wondering am I proud to say that I am a hardcore DIRECTIONER. Yes. A directioner. I ship Larry and Niam, I have seen every tour and video diary several times, I don't use spoons for the sake of Liam, and I am very overprotective over the boys when people insult them at school!

I may sound a little crazy but this is just me on the inside but on the outside, trying not to be vain, but I am known as the popular, pretty, partying, Brooke Lincaster.I live in Nantucket, Maryland and live right on the coast making me a borderline prep. I wouldn't say that I am the bitchy type of popular but I have been known to be the nice and cute girl that everyone wants to be friends with. I have a big group of friends but a select few of 4 including me are almost inseparable. My best friends Keely, Hailey, and Ella. Better know as Keel, Hail, and El. These are the only people that know of my One Direction dedication because at my school I would be made fun so much for even owning their album.  They are also the only people that know that I can only take so much more before I finally snap because what no one else knows is that my life has not always been polo and pearls but that I am broken way beyond repair.

These boys have faced the same exact things as I have and their connection is all I need to stop my self from breaking down everyday because I now see I can get through these things. The one thing (hah.) that mend the cracks in my already fucked up but hidden life is love of someone other than my adopted family. Yes, I said adopted but that's not the point. I need the love that I see the boys putting forth to fans how they express what their love for each other and making women feel wanted in their interviews. I just need someone exactly like them but how can I do that when they are swarmed by thousands of girls a day because they actually went in public just to get a chicken sandwich? To start things off I am using my wealth to enroll in a school in London, England with my  three other Directioner best friends.