Movies ~Part 1~

Faith's POV

Today Is Like A Skip Day I Guess.

The Teachers Have A Day Off, The Students Have A Day Off. Basically The Whole School Has A Day Off .

Me And The Boys Are Going To The Movies And Im Pretty Excited.

Right Now Im Doing My Hair Then Im Gonna Pick Out My Outfit.

Last Night Was Very Interesting Derek Is Just The Sweetest And Talking To Him Last Night Was The Best You Could Say I Like Him....

Im Happy I Found A Nick Name For Him I Thought About It For Like A Hour Before I Texted Him I Just Couldnt Think Of Anything.

Then I Looked At My Little Bear My Sister Gave Me Before I Left And Der Bear Just Poped In My Mind....

Andddddddd..................

Now He Is Going To Be Calling Me Baby Girl <3 My Heart Was Beating So Fast I Felt Like Fireworks Where Going Off In My Chest It Ment That Much..

Then When He Said Only He Could Call Me That I Just Felt Like I Was Going To Explode.

I Hope At The Movies He Sits Next To Me... 

After 30 Minutes I Was Done Getting Ready And Started Walking To Met The Boys At The Water Fountian.. When I Saw Derek He Looked So Fucking Fine That I Could Just Pounce On Him Right Now Infrount Of Everyone And NotCare If They Saw.... But Im Not Going To Do That Im Going To Wait And See If He Likes Me ...

I Walked Up And Said Hi They All Looked At Me And Smiled And All Gave Me Hugs... Derek Was The Last One To Gim Me A Hug ...He Wrapped His Arms Around Me And Put His Head Close To My Ear And Wispered "Hey Babygirl"

And Then I Died.

Lol Just Kidding But It Felt Like That He Was Just Making Me HaveAll These Emotions. 

We Pulled Back And I Gave Him A Smile He Replyed With A Wink Then I Hear Alfredo Say The Cab Is Here We All Got In The Cab And I Sat Next To Derek<3

~At The Movies~

We All Just Sat Down In The Theater After The Boys Getting So Much Fucking Food And Popcorn And Drinks .... 

I Will Never Understand A Boy Fully.

I Was In The Middle Of Ryan And Derek .... :D

I Was Alittle Scared By The Movie We Where Watching ... We Were Watching Godzilla.

I Leaned Over To Justin And Said "Im Scared " Right Then A Loud Roar Came From The Screen I Screamed And Derek Laughed While Pulling Me Over And Onto His Lap .

"Nothings Gonna Get You...Im Here BabyGirl " He Said While Rubbing My Back ..

I Looked In His Eyes And He Looked In To Mine We Both Started To Lean In..........

{{Hey Guys There Is A Clif Hanger .... Sorry For The Short Chapter Im Tierd And I Want Sleep Lol... IM Going To Try And Post Part Two Of This Chapter TOMORROW , But Idk Cause Im Maybe Hanging Out With A Friend,, THANK YOU FOR READING .}}