Chapter 22: Regroup

Chapter 22: Regroup

(Mexx's POV)

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I yell as a start to fall. My hair blows up with the wind swhoosing by. Then all the air flying by lifts my red hoodie up. I grab onto it before it gets out of my reach but the wind is too strong and it flies up too far. "NOoooooooo, that was my favorite hoodie!" I say now with only my white V-neck Tee on.

(Dirt's POV)

After me and Tyler wake everyone up we eat some waffles and bacon! Yum my favorite! Blaze uses his powers to light the fire up and cooks breakfast.
"Heh too bad Mexx isn't here!" I state with a smirk. "This is his favorite!"

"MORE FOR ME!!!" Yells Tyler.
We all laugh. Then I hear a loud "BOOM!" I look around to where I heard it. Oh god... It's a thunder storm... I look at Catter she doesn't seem to notice she just smiles and laughs at all of Tyler's jokes that for some reason everyone thinks they are funny.

"CATTER WATCH OUT" I says as a rain starts to fall. It falls on her face. "Oh shit" Tyler says. Catter screams and then teleports.

Arrow blanked faced "Where in the world did she go?"

"Wait if its raining... OH NO THE WAFFLES THE BACON SAVE ALL THE FOOOOOODD" Tyler screams with tears (or rain) in his eyes

I look around trying to find Catter when I see Blaze! lying on the ground.

"Oh god oh god oh god I forgot your half Blaze!" Dragging him under a tree.

I grab a dry red sweatshirt from under the tree and put it over Blaze "Stay warm," I whisper.

(Mexx's POV)

After falling for about 10 minutes I see the end! It's a green block? Weird, never seen a block like that. Wait that's not a block... ITS A SLIME! I close my eyes as I fall on it. It's seems like it's taking awhile...

I open my eyes to see that I'm going up? Wait that's a slime BLOCK! I glance down at my hands to see a gooey sticky substance all over me! As I keep going up the wind starts blowing my PANTS down! A belt would be fine and dandy right now! I take some redstone out, make it into a wire and tie it around me hastely. "Phew!" I say.

I keep going up when suddenly I go above the surface where it is raining.
"WEEEEEEE" I say floating back down from the sky!

I land on some nice soft grass flowing between my fingers as a lie in the matress of plants. I get up. I realize my back is soaked with all the dew in the rain. I walk around some patches of poppies and rabbits when I stumble onto a wild piece of beef. I hear my stomach say "Gurgle!" It looks so tender and juicy with barbacue sauce painted perfectly all over it. I grab out my emergency spork and grab a piece. Suddenly a whip sound appears and my vision turns 180 degrees to realize it was a stinking trap. "Meow!" says a voice out of my vision. Purple light comes from the back "Another boy as usually getting them selves tricked by a girl."