35

A/n: the next story I'm writing, I'm reusing Justine lol. I have about two hundred pictures of her in my camera roll. I'm currently procrastinating so I wrote this crappy ending. I didn't proof read either.
———————
Instagram by Tiana

Liked by Seanhenderson, Nxlanrxbinsxn and 1,302,780 others

tianarobinson: I'm that boujee Auntie on Thanksgiving... "oops my husband died and left me all if his money? Tragic 💀"

Nxlanrxbinsxn: gold digger 😒. You're forgiven because you're so cute 🙈

———————————
Instagram by Nolan

Liked by tianarobinson and 894,384 othersNxlanrxbinsxn: Love you 💜🙈

Nxlanrxbinsxn: Love you 💜🙈... @tianarobinson #wifegoals
Tianarobinson: I love you more 💜
—————————
6 months later

Tiana

"Titi, are you sure you want to get married right now?" My mom asked. I know it was very risky to get married when you're so close from popping out a baby.

"I'm very sure." I smiled. My hair and makeup were finished, all I had to do was to get my pregnant ass into my wedding dress.

I really cannot believe the I was getting married to Nolan out of all people. After all of these years, I don't even know why I had a crush on him.

My mom zipped me up in my dress. I took a look in the full length mirror. I've been dreaming of this moment ever since I was little girl. At age 23, almost 24, I'm proud to start the next chapter of my life with Nolan.

"You look beautiful." My mom had tears in her eyes.

"Mom stop crying before I start to." Fuck these hormones. I tried to fan my face. She dabbed my eyes with a Kleenex.

"Jesus you were like me when I was pregnant. I cried over the littlest things."

"It's more me being irritable. I yelled at Nolan last week for not picking up his socks on the floor." My mom redid my mascara.