My Savior Mysterion (Kenny x Stan) South Park

{This story consists of Kenny x Stan mainly and in the back drop there will be some Kyle x Cartman moments, but they aren't together. :) also Tweek and Craig Is my OTP ("one true pairing" used when talking about a couple you ship the most, beating every other ship because its FUCKING AMAZING) so they will be a couple but they will be a little older than the main characters Kenny, Stan, Kyle, and Cartman. Craig is also a main character but fades as the story progresses.}

Summary:

Kenneth McCormick lives a careless life, for he is immortal, he has no limits on life. His favorite hobby (outside of scanning hot women in his playboy magazines) is song writing. His parents are drug addicts and alcoholics. Whenever he is feeling down, he just simply kills himself, having no morals or thoughts of what others would feel about his death. The only thing is, nobody remembers him dying. The blonde 16 year old despises it with a deep, deep hate and tries to explain it to everyone but they don't understand him. Until one day, Kenny decided it was time he made great change with this immortal curse.

Kyle Broflovski is a smart, jewish, schoolboy who is not so passionate due to his school life. He grew up being labeled only as "the Jew" and struggles with being an only child for a while. The red head soon grew tired of everything and found himself going to the enemy, Cartman. I would go on, but that will give things away. :)

Stanley Marsh is another 16 year old who is obsessed with video games and his best mates. He was happily dating a witty girl named Wendy Testaburger, but she didn't last over 5 months. The aftermath of The broken raven haired boy wasn't pretty. Stan found a liking to something else, and knew what he had to do.

Eric Cartman is a "stuck up fatass" as many say. He tends to lie to make stories better, to the point where he lets himself believe whatever whack his brain comes up with, but everyone is used to it and accepts that it's just who he is. Eric has no idea who his father is, in his eyes he doesn't have one, and is the second poorest kid at his school, behind Kenny. His mother is a notorious whore who sleeps with different men every night, but none of these things phase him, at least not for a long time.

~Other characters~

Karen McCormick:
--------------------------
A 7 year old sandy brunette who is bullied, abused, and always depressed, when her older brother isn't there with her. She loves to play dress up and make her brother Kenny smile.

Wendy Testaburger:
----------------------------
Another 10th grader with jet black hair and a perfect life outside of all the typical boy-drama. Wendy had a birthday just a couple months back, just now turning as old as the others. Wendy is captain of the cheer squad, yet is nearly a straight 'A' student.

Craig Tucker:
-------------------
A male who has been in college for 3 years and is dating another male named Tweek Tweak. They are one of their school's most known couples but no hate will break them out of their love for each other. Craig is known to have sass and plenty of humor and cannot wait to finally leave school forever and have large wonders with his best side Tweek.

Tweek Tweak:
-------------------
A twitchy blonde college boy dating Craig Tucker. Tweek is known for loving coffee, always twitching and grunting (but he can't help it), and dating another of his same gender. Tweek is very funny when he speaks, but has a side to him that is very wise and always knows great advice for just about anything.

Clyde Donovan:
---------------------
Best friend of Tweek and Craig. Clyde is very full of himself and cannot answer a simple math equation on his own. He is lucky he's got good looks because smarts won't get him anywhere.
But his friends love him for who he is and wouldn't leave him for the world.

Butters Scotch:
---------------------
A very innocent being who will always cheer someone up when they are down. He almost replaced Kenny when he fell sick and stayed in heaven for a little longer than usual, but he came back to life again and Butters became a simple friend. He loves his mouse Lemiwinks, just not so much his other one, he used to run a website for all of Butters' school's drama.

The first chapter should be up sometime in the next month. :)