Chapter 22 | Recalling

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

Chapter 22 | Recalling

"Hastis." Luna Oswald said in a low commanding voice.

"Avarielle, how did you—" Hastis began when he was cut off by her hand.

"Speak."

Merviel Hastis sighed and looked up at the ceiling as if looking for something.

Divine intervention perhaps?

"I believe she was also asked a favor by a friend of mine." Hastis said as if he was not believing the circumstances that is happening right now.

'A favor...?' Luna Oswald thought to herself.

"And who is this friend of yours, Hastis?" Beta Valise asked suspiciously.

"You know her, Beta." Hastis said as he glanced sharply at Beta Valise.

Beta Valise stiffened and narrowed his eyes at the warlock.

'Does he think what I think it is...?' Beta Valise asked himself. He was starting to tense ever so slowly and was preparing to steel his mind in case of whatever may happen.

"In fact," Hastis continued nonchalantly as if he didn't notice anything. "You all know her."

'Her?!' All three werewolves in the room asked themselves in unison.

Hastis felt the confusion and suspicion in the air and he chuckled lowly.

"My, my, my...don't tell me you were thinking about something else?" He laughed. "I was talking about Celestiana."

Hastis still felt the need to clarify once he saw that there was no recognition in their forms.

'Celestiana has so many names that's why...' Hastis thought to himself miserably.

"The Moon Goddess."

'What the...?' Beta Valise asked himself. 'The Moon Goddess?!'

Luna Oswald's complexion was starting to get sickly once she heard Hastis say those words. Her head suddenly gave a painful throb and an immediate dizziness followed.

'...what am I feeling?' She asked herself. 'Why am I suddenly feeling this?'

"It's quite strange to know that the Moon Goddess has also asked Melaniya to visit you," Hastis said as he crossed his legs and everyone saw as his natural sea coloured eyes suddenly flashed brighter. "It's probably important."

"What do you mean by that?" Alpha Horton asked suddenly joining the conversation.

The trio suddenly looked at him, they haven't noticed him that much since Alpha Horton was unusually quiet for awhile now.

"The Moon Goddess does not really interfere with what her creation has been doing, after all it is their own life but she can sometimes 'tweak' a person's life. She does that because she can't help but feel more strongly towards them. Those people probably had experienced something so...horrible that it made Celestiana move on her own accord." Hastis said this while he glanced briefly at Luna Oswald.

Alpha Horton noticed this and it made him confused.

'Luna Oswald?' He asked himself. 'Was she also one of those people whose lives were touched by the Moon Goddess?'

Hastis must've read his mind because he nodded.

"Luna Oswald is one of the people whose lives were touched by the Moon Goddess, you don't get to meet people like them every day." Hastis chuckled in amusement and Beta valise glared at him for making fun of his Luna.