Chapter 3

BTW THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO: Platypus1987 for the outstanding cover!!!

Chapter 3

He had no smile on his face anymore, Five looked pretty determined, but that only made me more stubborn.

He stood up to his full height and started walking away, I quickly got up out of the chair and followed him, being a step behind.

We turned left and went past the stairs to where there was a door, something popped out scanning his eye and then mine, but he quickly typed in a code because an alarm had just gotten off but it stopped once he typed something in and grabbed a card out of his jacket and swiping it through the card inserter area.

The door opened and there was all sorts of weapons everywhere, and I saw on the very left was the mens changing rooms and on the right was a womans changing room doors. "Go change." I looked at the door and looked at him.

"Uh, I don't have clothes...." He looked at me like I was dumb. And let me tell you, I am NOT dumb. It made me mad that he looked at me like that.

"There's clothes in there already idiot." I took a deep breath and turned around mumbled a thank you, I wanted to slam the door but I knew I could my frustration out in training. I did not like that guy already, he seemed cocky, he was rude AND he called me an idiot! I bet I have a higher GPA then him.

This was gonna be a long day. When I calmed down I looked around the room. There was piles of clothes out in the open, benches along the wall and in the middle of the room. The floor was concrete, and there was lockers just above the benches. It looked pretty close to the locker room at my school, although it didn't smell as bad, but that might be because people actually cleaned in here.

I quickly grabbed a blue short sleeved shirt that said Nike in big bold white letters with the Nike check mark underneath it, like it was underlining it. I then grabbed long black basketball shorts and took off a hair tie I always kept on my right wrist. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and then looked at myself in the mirrors that took up one side of the wall. I didn't look to bad, with my brown hair tied up, I also grabbed black Nikes from underneath a bench and stuck them on leaving my beloved converse behind.

I walked out of the room seeing Five already there, he wore a white shirt, with long black shorts and black Nikes. "God, what is it that takes girls so long to change?" I raised an eyebrow and quickly replied.

"It's called being fashionably late." I said, crossing my arms over my chest, he rolled his eyes.

"Let's start then, today we'll work on hand to hand combat."

*****************************

I barely could breathe, my sides hurt immensely, my muscles ached, sweat drenched, I fell. "You've got to be kidding me, we still have another hour of training left, and that was the easy stuff. I looked up at him glaring, loose strands falling in my face. I was panting, I had no idea how long I had been in here with this guy. At first we had played a hard game of basketball, I won that of course, I had never played in my life, but I was good at 3 pointers.

He had become angry and then he practically tortured me, I really had the urge to call him Hitler or Hades, whichever worked better. I calmed my breathing and stood up slow, my body was shaking, I looked down at my hand and saw it was practically vibrating and I wasn't even trying to move it. I held it with my other hand and looked at him.

"What next?" I gritted through my teeth, he gave me another one of his twisted smiles. "Five, I think she's done for today." A new voice said, I looked over to see Sam. Five narrowed his eyes.