(18) Open arms

This is what Sam looks like after she gets her powers.

*unedited*
(1-31-18)

Sam's POV

They all stare at me like I am some sort of mysterious creature. I feel so different and I look different. Macy feels stronger. "Sam?" My mother asks. I nod. "I- you- wow. You look so different."

"I feel different," I state.

"Sammy!!!!" Avery screams. She comes running at me. I open my arms and she jumps in them. I twirl her around. "You finawy awake!"

"I am. How has my favorite princess been?" I ask.

"I was sad," she frowns. "You didn't want to play with me."

"I wanted to play with you, but I had to... sleep. I also went to school to learn some tricks."

"Tricks?" Tony asks.

I nod and set Avery down. I grab a glass of water and set it on the counter. I close my eyes and breathe. I open my eyes and focus. The water lifts up and forms into a ball. I guide it over Kole's head and drop it.

"Oops?" I chuckle. "I guess I'm not that good yet."

Everyone else laughs except for Kole. "Why not Blake?" He asks standing.

I shrug biting my lip. Honestly I have no control of my powers. Macy does. While I close my eyes she takes control. She can take control of my human form now, but only when I allow her to.

"Maybe I should try fire?" Blake freezes and Kole starts laughing. "I'm kidding," I joke. He somewhat relaxes. "Maybe."

Kole starts stalking towards me. "You said you've forgiven us, so why are we still getting tortured?"

"This," I point to his wet self, "is not torture. And I forgive you, but Macy has not."

"What can we do to make Macy change her mind?" Blake asks. He also stands up and stalks toward me.

I barely hear the Alpha and Luna tell everyone to leave. I barely see them leave. I can feel my heart beating faster and I see the boys lustful eyes. "Stop being an ass," I state.

"We know we messed up, but we never meant to hurt you," Kole says. "We searched for you, but Ryan found you first. We are so sorry."

By now they are standing in-front of me. I look into Kole's eyes. "Why are they back?" I whisper.

"They thought they could get together with us," Blake says.

""Where are they now?" I ask.

"They left as soon as you ran off. They haven't passed border patrol, so they're still on pack territory," Kole says. "They are not going to come near us."

"Sam..." Blake says. "We love you so much."

I look at them shocked. Why do they want me still? They are just going to notice I'm not worthy of being a Luna. "I-"

"You don't have to say anything," Kole says. "We just wanted to let you know."

I nod.

Kole's POV

I open my arms and walk towards Sam. I hug her and let me tell you, it feels so good to have her in my arms. I see Blake hug her from behind and kiss her neck. I hear her gasp and bury her head deeper into my chest.

"You don't know how badly I want to mate with you," Blake says. I can tell he is fighting with his wolf. "It feels so good to hold you and not be fighting."