Chapter 1

Aileen’s POV

I woke to the sound of knocking at my door. I got up drowsily, and stumbled out of my bedroom. I went to the door and answered it,

“h’lo?” I asked blinking up at two men, in Moving Uniforms.

They glanced uneasily at their Clipboard, 

“Uhm, we were told to help move some stuff into this Apartment today at 10:30,” One of them said pointing to the boxes behind them.

I glanced at the clock, it read 10:32. 

“Oh yeah,!” I said grabbing them and pulling them inside my apartment. “Well you see, I only have one more room to fill up… so start bringing the stuff in and I’ll tell you were I want it”

One of the movers scratched his neck and shrugged then they both went to get the boxes.

I love bossing people around, and because I was extremely board, made them move everything at least three times. 

After about 2 hours they were done, I paid them and then they left.

I looked around the Apartment, it was nice. I had to hand it to my mom, she knew how to pick them.

I showered then got ready to walk around down town.

I did my hair and makeup then contemplated wearing an American flag themed shirt

the heck with it, I thought pulling it over my head

(MY out fit: http://www.polyvore.com/aileen_first_day_in_london/set?id=47938597)

I grabbed a pair of my Ray Bans, and my Keys, then left.

I was walking around downtown, checking out some of the shops when my phone started ringing.

I checked caller ID and was excited when it read, Emily.

“Hey, Gurl, Hey” I answered laughing

I heard her laugh before replying “Hey! Omg, I miss you so much!”

“I know! It feels like its been WEEKS” I answered, smiling at an old man walking a dog.

“Tell me about it, you left me with my mom… that crazy Bitch” she said, I could basically see her rolling her eyes.

“Hey, no disrespect!” I scolded, “She’s letting you spend your entire summer in London, with Me!”

“Oh yeah, almost forgot about that” She joked

We chatted for a couple more minutes, then I asked, “So what time am I picking you up tomorrow?” 

“Oh,” her joking tone was gone and instead she spoke in annoyance, “about that…”

“Wait, you’re still coming right?!” I asked scared

“Of course, of course! I wouldn’t miss it for the world” she assured me, “It’s just my mom isn’t letting me fly out until Tuesday”

I calculated that in my head, that was four days!

“But that’s FOUR whole days!” I complained stopping in my tracks, “What am I supposed to do for 4 days, alone, without my Bestfriend?” I asked, upset that instead of going shopping for new London clothes, I would most likely be watching tv and eating. How pathetic

“I know, I’m pissed too!” She said, “But don’t worry I’ll be there real soon! I have to go, my mom is making the next four days mandatory family time, ugh kill me”

“Ok, Bye you whore!” I said laughing

“bye babe” she said, then the call ended.

Well, this was great. I thought grumpily. I’m stuck here alone. Now what?

Then I heard about 50 screams at once. 

“what the-“ I muttered before turning the corner. 

I was knocked to the ground, on my butt. And it hurt.

I stood up and confronted my assaulter. 

“EXCUSE YOU, BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD-“ I stopped cold.

“Ohmygod. Oh my God, you’re-you’re-you’re-“ before I could finish he put his hand over my mouth and whispered 

“Come with me… Hurry!”

I followed him into a nearby store and sat down on one of the chairs. Staring at him. Because I couldn’t believe who was standing right in front of me.

Zayn Malik.