Twelve

Yoongi drove fast to his apartment and you held on tightly to Holly. Even Holly could figure something was wrong. He knew you well enough. Everything went by so fast. Yoongi was on the phone most of the time and you drowned him out. Before you knew it you were in Yoongi's apartment with him. Making sure Holly was alright and settled before Yoongi pulled you into the shower to help your shock.

He didn't try anything and you were happy with that. Instead Yoongi was really quiet. You mean, you were used to that but he talked briefly and quietly in the shower, as if not to spook you. He washed your hair, his long fingers feeling so good massaging your scalp. It was calming, he was calming. He washed the two of you and as he finished washing his hair you got out and went to find your bag.

As you went through your bag, holding onto your towel, the realization of the night creeped its way back into your mind. You thought about what if you had been home alone when she broke in... or just Holly? If something happened to Holly you'd just die. You loved that dog more than life. Or what if Taehyung and Jimin has gotten hurt? But really what would have happened if it were just you and her in the house...

"Dammnit!" You yelled as you suddenly started to cry. You were so overwhelmed and scared and this wasn't your place. You felt like an outsider.

"What? What is it, kitten?" Yoongi rushed in with his boxer shorts on and started to run your back, making you face him.

"I was in such a rush packing I didn't grab any sleeping shorts. I wish I had my favorite pajamas." You sobbed.

"Baby, that's it?" He said with a laugh and it only made you cry more. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." He pulled you in close to him. "It's okay, kitten. It's okay. Let it out, baby. You've been so strong. Such a good strong girl for me." You held onto him tightly as his fingertips brushed along your back in the most calming way. Your breath was shaky as you blew out. "It's gonna be okay." Yoongi walked away and into his closet coming out a few seconds later with a bag. "I got you some clothes not that long ago. They were for if you wanted- I mean if you ever spent the night here again."

He handed the over to you and you sniffled, pulling the material out. "Yoongi-" You sighed.

"They're silk, your favorite." He smiled to himself and you wanted to cry again. He must have seen the look on your face because he was right back with pulling you into his arms. "Hey, hey, it's fine. You get changed and I'm gonna go make sure Holly is okay and ready to get in bed with us." He looked at you for confirmation and you nodded. So he smiled and kissed your head before leaving and shutting the door.

You found some underwear and slowly put on the pajamas. She soft silk skimming your skin. You felt calmer as you thought about Yoongi buying these for you, knowing what you like. Then you started to think about what he said, if you slept over again? Is that what he wanted?

You looked around the room. This definitely didn't feel like a home. There were a few pictures but it was really nothing. There were a lot of things lying around that could make it seem like an actual home but Yoongi didn't seem to care. Your house was full of picture and nick nacks that made it homey and warm. You loved your house but now you were afraid to go back.

You sighed, putting your bag to the side and pulling back the blankets as you crawled in. The cold sheets made you shiver as you were ready to warm up. Yoongi came back in with Holly running by and jumping into bed with you. "Hey, sweet boy." You tried to smile as Holly licked your face, lying down and snuggling up to you. Yoongi also got into bed, pulling you over and into his arms as he help you from behind. He kissed your neck softly while whispering to you. "We're going to be okay. Don't worry about her."